working heads:- tax rebate

The Somalian

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont matter if you keep them or not (p45) just means the whole process is longerthey have all the relevant information on their computers once u tell them ur national insurence numberso mic man still try it coz I was not expecting to get a cent and mans got nearly 2k coming just from making an enquiry

Guest Lisa Turtle

The tax office is comprised of a bunch of money grabbing cunts who will put in every obstacle not to give you your money.Be persistent.

How long did it take for you to recieve?
Been bugging them since late april.If you haven't done so already send your P60's to the tax office in Wales(original copy)Sent mine about 3 weeks ago, they sent it back after a week not really saying what was gonna happen. Then i received the cheque today.

just on the phone now trying to sort this out10mins on hold but for £500and still have at least £150 from last year which i need to claim for.also how long does this takeJUST AS IM ABOUT OT POST THIS, OPERATOR SAYS YOUR RECORDS are held in another district, please call this number....

Just got off the phoneIs it right that he is telling me that he can only check the past year and that if i want to go back further there has to be a reason why I want them to look back furtherI told him that the only way to find out if they was taxing me correctly is to speak to Inland Revenue as they dont inform people of tax rebates and he agreed. So I then asked him to look over the past 4 years and he said he wont as I dont have a valid reason.It come like im dealing with the mafia when dealing with government I will keep phoning back these shitty call centres until i speak to a decent person who wants to look into it and not some bootlicker minion who wants to save the government money.