Lol @ someones posts going from

Guest Cipher

Guest Tulse Hill

THEY CAH ME NATTY DREAD CAH I GIVE YA MUDDA AGONY PON BEDYA RASS BWAIYUH URD WATTA MAN SEDI'LL GRAB THE STICK ICKY CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE FI HEARI TELLA MAN TEK OFF YA DARKERS PON SEE UR STAREARE YOU A COOL OPPERATER OR YOU GOT HARD EARSFI LION, MAMPI MAMPI LION, MASCART FI ROADSIDE ILL DUPPY YOUR NOSE SIDE GRAB THE WRENCH RAM UPR UR HOES SIDE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY CAH ME NATTY DREAD CAH I GIVE YA MUDDA AGONY PON BEDYA RASS BWAIYUH URD WATTA MAN SEDI'LL GRAB THE STICK ICKY CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE FI HEARI TELLA MAN TEK OFF YA DARKERS PON SEE UR STAREARE YOU A COOL OPPERATER OR YOU GOT HARD EARSFI LION, MAMPI MAMPI LION, MASCART FI ROADSIDE ILL DUPPY YOUR NOSE SIDE GRAB THE WRENCH RAM UPR UR HOES SIDE
LMAOyou should do this more often

lool Let me explain myself.I was on a neeky vibe creating e characters like snoop & tirunih. Brisco banned Snoop in the "Does the ends justify the means " topic .So I decided to use my other e character Tirunih, and go through with the yardie thing. But from the first post i used in the mj thread, Brisco clocked what i was trying to do and he disabled my posting privileges. So i asked him would he allow me to make one post on mj, he said na.So i pleaded with him and he said i need to stop being a prick or i'll get banned. He also told me what i was doing was neeky and i should start being myself. So i took his word of advice, and now I'm just being myself ppl. As i told Brisco I took it too far with Snoop on this forum, and for that i apologies. Me playing snoop i've offended ppl like frank furta & others with stupid,ignorant posts and I'm directly saying i'm sorry to every user i've offended. The post you will now see from me, will not be anything like Snoop's or the old Tirunih. I'm starting from scratch now. From yesterday i've been cool with everyone except dmf, so the beef Snoop had with Tanner,JJ,Brisco,Sozes ect sticks with that character. I'm me now and i have no trouble's with the users i've named and others.Thanks for reading And once again I apologies. safe.

Guest Tulse Hill

its a matter of life or death though, if snoop sends for your mother and says hes going to do sh*t to her i wouldnt expect to sit back and take it so u need to find out who he is etc

So what was the idea behind Snoop then?I just thought that was the way you were, didnt even come across like a character like some of the ones in the past on both here & rwd
lolI'm weird like that as i am an aspiring actor, playing with characters is something i enjoy doing. Snoop was a confused & annoying guy. Deep down he was nice but he craved that attention whether it was negative or positive. He was also ignorant to everything that was not similar to himself such as, White's,Asian's, Africans and even Caribbeans that weren't from Jamaica. But the funny thing was that even though his mind was kinda made up about everything he knew (which was word by mouth) he was a huge hypocrite, in the sense that things he felt strongly about he would encourage behind closed doors . From my personal point of view I find him to be a very unusual character. A character like this would work on stage or TV, the field it could work in though? i do not have a clue lol

So what was the idea behind Snoop then?I just thought that was the way you were, didnt even come across like a character like some of the ones in the past on both here & rwd
lolI'm weird like that as i am an aspiring actor, playing with characters is something i enjoy doing. Snoop was a confused & annoying guy. Deep down he was nice but he craved that attention whether it was negative or positive. He was also ignorant to everything that was not similar to himself such as, White's,Asian's, Africans and even Caribbeans that weren't from Jamaica. But the funny thing was that even though his mind was kinda made up about everything he knew (which was word by mouth) he was a huge hypocrite, in the sense that things he felt strongly about he would encourage behind closed doors . From my personal point of view I find him to be a very unusual character. A character like this would work on stage or TV, the field it could work in though? i do not have a clue lol
lol joker

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg
your is avi sick btw mate