Dizzee Ft. Calvin Harris - Holiday

Francis Coquelin

From day i see man murking the PYRAMID STAGE at glasto...and all his biggest songs are released on his own label...Dizzee is A f*ck*ng DON
That was big! Bought out Bun B also, was right in the thick of things Saturday.Crowd was going bonkers (excuse the pun) to his stuff.

Yeah will do well, calvin is a big producer. swear he used to do hiphop n that? some1 confirmLoving "im not alone" ; well the instru anyways, BIG beat right there
That's a deep track, one of my favourite tracks of 09, this track is soundin big aswell not as big, but big.

i love how having a formula has turned into "artistic creativity"very mehim waiting on calvin harris album though.
init.....thing is people love the formula and so why change what is supposedly doing very well.....i know what ur sayin, and its tru, but people who listen to his sh*t dont care whats gone into it,

All of these tunes would be pop hits without the rappers on. That includes Tinchy and Wiley's chart success.These type of tunes aren't for me and I don't like them personally. Good to see people doing well with them, but I would not choose to listen to this music of my own volition.