Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

SBTV Skepta. Frisco, Cali, Too Real

been watching this for last couple days on repeat.waiting on part 3. lol at tivs being flooded with man soon as its sunnyalso congrats to sb. official youtube partner

Guest Ian Wright 8
Too Real>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
he's sh*t on this videothe other one he's okbut he dont come close to skep and fris

r u silly. 'us man are havin fun, you man are working your arse offtom tom said im gettin to my destination in 4 hours i said tom tomlook at my car, calculate again, and take half off'klsdgljsksggslgfl;l

r u silly. 'us man are havin fun, you man are working your arse offtom tom said im gettin to my destination in 4 hours i said tom tomlook at my car, calculate again, and take half off'klsdgljsksggslgfl;l
That bar was too much

Guest M12 Part 2
thats exactly where i just pressed pauseABSOLUTE BARS

I like this Caliber youth. Most probably be a one hit wonder/one trick pony but his tales are sickHeard most of Frisc's bars before, but was impressed with Skeppys

I like this Caliber youth. Most probably be a one hit wonder/one trick pony but his tales are sickHeard most of Frisc's bars before, but was impressed with Skeppys
calibars good, was in combo chain gang, went pen for awhilemultis are alottoo real is sh*t lmao

That bar was too much
Rinses them lyrics, album, radio

Guest Ian Wright 8
Skepta. Frisco and that yute in the pink went in solid.
& who made the beat?
Skeppy.