Michael jackson's last days: what really happened

Risky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. in typical media style.. cant watch it but lol@ the comments, we cant expect anything decent from the media, anywhere in the west. i bet the guy will speak to people who were not really close to MJ, and then twist the statements of the one or two he speaks to who were. these guys are pros, they have learnt to sleep well at night knowing they have just put together bullshit, be it Michael or anyone else.

Guest Esquilax

if she's willing to sacrifice her life for a pop icon then she doesnt deserve to have it rlyi doubt she killed herself though, she seemed to be coping amicably.

saving private ryan sky action
Mad hurt I watched this the other day, wud of been a jam
film is over grittywhen he slowly shanks the jew... boy... remeber seeing that on the big screen
trustthe sniper kid is hard, watched it at cinema aswell. films pure greaze

b4 this starts i wanna say f*ck that trevor macdonald program
Which one?
the one that was on b4 this. macdonald went to the carribean and showed only white ppl. only time he showed blacks were criminals in jamaica. my mum was pissed
I watched this with my mum and dad yesterday aswell60 minutes of them cussing

saving private ryan sky action
Mad hurt I watched this the other day, wud of been a jam
film is over grittywhen he slowly shanks the jew... boy... remeber seeing that on the big screen
trustthe sniper kid is hard, watched it at cinema aswell. films pure greaze
just finished watching thisgood film....battle scenes were crazy

Jackson 'murdered for his money'

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya believes the King of Pop was effectively "murdered" for his money by a manipulative entourage.In interviews with Sunday newspapers, La Toya gave details about the 50-year-old singer's sudden death, drugs found in his body and a stash of cash and jewels that she claims have gone missing.She told the News of the World: "We don't think just one person was involved in the murder. It was a conspiracy to get Michael's money."La Toya, 53, accused a "shadowy" group of hangers-on of cutting him off from his family and friends and forcing him to sign up for 50 concerts at London's O2 arena.They also fed him drugs and saw him as a "cash cow", she claimed."He was surrounded by a bad circle," she told the Mail on Sunday. "Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren't always on his side."Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them. I believe Michael was murdered, I felt that from the start," she added. "Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people."Jackson was the "loneliest man in the world" with no real friends and isolated from his family at the time of his death - less than 12 hours after completing a rehearsal for his tour, she said.His sister revealed he was not found in bed but in the bedroom of his physician Dr Conrad Murray and said he had an intravenous drip stand and oxygen canisters in his room.She described accompanying Jackson's children, Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II - also known as Blanket - to see their father's body and said her brother thought he would die in his 50s.

Real talk though, Cola hasnt been online since MJ's funeral.And he was 100% right, no show would have ever been anywhere near as big.
She probably topped herself.
Real talk though, Cola hasnt been online since MJ's funeral.And he was 100% right, no show would have ever been anywhere near as big.
She probably topped herself.
Deep
:lol: sorry.May have been one of the 8 fan suicides.
''I see your true colours, shining through..''