What players from the team u support are loyal

n/a

Yeah night people.But still Bane watch your mouth cos you would still get clapped.
Boi..Where im from clapped means shootBut i dont think they have guns in Bedford?Only thing your shooting is loads into your mate Steve from Yorkshire mouth before taking pictures pretending to bum each other.If thats the caseI do not indulge in them activities thereSo in that case. IM OUT

Guest Cipher

I've said it times before and shatterstar touched on itLoyalty in football is/has become subjective reallyAt the end of the day its a business, and what is best for the team, will be doneMeanwhile the players, have perhaps a 10-15 year career if they are luckyShould they be loyal to the business/club?If you aren't able to play well enough, go through a run of bad form, you will be dropped, if another more attractive player can be bought, you can be used as a bargening chip, or merely sold to bring in more money for said player(s), if they decide you are sh*t, you will be released, they have no loyalty to you yourself, its what you bring to the table, and once you stop bringing it, you are gone.The Fans, go through a run of bad performances, you will get booed & they will scream for you to be dropped or even sold, they are by and large extremely fickle, so why should you stay at a club for the sake of being eternally loyal to them?At the end of the day, football, as much as you may love playing it, is a career, and you have to think of whats best for YOU If that is, moving to a bigger club so at the end of your career when you are in your 30s, you can retire nicely somewhere in another country and look at a nice collection of medals on your wall then that is what you need to do.If you don't want to spend 10 years of your life living in a sh*t hole foreign country that you don't like and you can get a transfer out of liverpool then thats what you need to do.If you want to leave just so you can earn more money (something i'd say 90% of people would do in their normal jobs) then thats what you need to doIf you want to leave to play for your boyhood club and have your dreams come true, then ya need to do itAt the end of the day, it is YOUR CAREER, and it will make so much less of a difference to the thousands of fans at whatever club you decide to leave, then it will to YOU, everyday of your life, and when you look back on itSo ultimately, as with all other things, you have to do what is best for yourselfAnd like other things, its best not to be deceitful, or a downright c*nt...

Guest Cipher

I honestly am not sure if Arsenal have a player in their first 11 that would not go to his club of choice/ a better club if calledIts the problem when you fill the team with foreigners

I honestly am not sure if Arsenal have a player in their first 11 that would not go to his club of choice/ a better club if calledIts the problem when you fill the team with foreigners
I remember when I made this point during the Flamini/Hleb transfer discussions, and certain man thought I was chatting sh*t.Having influential home-grown players is essential to keeping your team is stable.

I remember when I made this point during the Flamini/Hleb transfer discussions, and certain man thought I was chatting sh*t.Having influential home-grown players is essential to keeping your team is stable.
To be honest i always just assumed this was common knowledge someone phone Mr Wenger even Chelsea's spine/reliable players are pretty much all homegrown des[ite thier big spending

Guest M12 Part 2

rio is loyal to united, dont understand how u cud say otherwise kompressor.we stuck by him thru his drugs thing and i honestly beleive he wudnt leave 4 anywhere else now

we stuck by him through his drug thing and he came back and afterwards and demanded a huge pay increase Rio Ferdinand is loyal to the queens head and i aint talking bout royal oral sexthe guys a big prick who i hope never gets the captaincy great player thoughbut the way he went about them contract demands showed his true colours he got banned through his own stupidity got the support of the club and fans and also kept getting full pay then came back an thought "hey i haven't been payed enough for all my hard work in training and the odd game behind closed doors i deserve more money"United legend no doubt i love the guy