Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Valencia and Nani were seperated at birth not in playing style or effectiveness but they are the spitting image of each others hope he gets a rest now and gets a proper run out against either Bayern or Milan hard to analyse the quality of this Boca side Anderson's goal will hopefully give him more confidence to have more digs at goal.

i hope some of you took advantage of the generous odds available on United and Arsenals games, although they are frendlies there was value to be had...
Bit late to share your wisdom mate what were the odds saying?
i got 1.93 on arsenal and 2.06 on unitedlayed united at 1.09 and have layed arsenal at 1.28anyone who bets on football would have seen these as good value prices once they had seen the teams line ups

did we resign richardson mans playing left back init ?slashwhys valencia wearing number 17 now swear man was 25 first half

We're kicking off shortly against Atlante of Mexico in our second group game of the peace cup.We need to win by a 2 goal margin to get through - so it might be slightly competitive, Milner, Gabby and Gardner are still at home after the 21's, Luke is injured and Friedel rested. Bouma still not fit.

GuzanLichaj - Cuellar - Davies - ShoreyNige - Petrov - SidwellHeskey - Carew - Ash

Steam is here: http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=49923c8e9dfccShowed our game on Saturday, perfect quality and Ray Hudson alongside some clueless Yank on commentary.