Swear ive never even seen wiley rock ed hardy before

NiNES.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
File Ed Hardy under Evisu/Walé Adeyame/Von DutchIts a hype that will die down within the next 12-18 months, then 3-4 years down the line we will mock people that still wear it.
:lol: memories. i forgot about this yout and that scribble

I havent seen a brand thats makes me cringe this bad
Co sign, most of the garms are 100% foul. People are gonna be looking back in a year or so like wtf
what it is everyone is on some sheep ting this is a pic of me wearing my ed hardy suit 2 years ago b4 ne1 knew what ed hardy was now as far as im concerned all the ed's can catch dust im back on the mad off key moschino ting got some new mad suit trust to much will wear it tonight2ynh4w4.jpgtwo years ago but now everyone wants to rock ed f*ck that sheep sh*tmoschino and armani are the main desingners to wear sticking with the classics

The thing with REAL designer clothes, is that they are actually an investment. If you go on eBay you will see vintage gucci/versace (even things like original averex) items selling for close to their original price.LOL @ someone in 2015 trying to sell True Religion jeans they paid £300 for

so the safe brands areArmaniMoschinoD & GVersacheRalph Lauren well these are the most designers I wear because i known about them from younger dayseven have some cecil gee silk shirts from the 80's but i f*cked them up around 8 years ago(would of said ysl but i see it being sold in some tacky places)what else am I missing?

Never owned anything by Ed Hardy.The smoothest richest dudes wear the plainest clothes but look at the tag and see it cost major gwap
clothes ain't got logos but the tags say gucci
The bill gates look (note the quality of stitching on the jumper)bill_gates.jpg

so the safe brands areArmaniMoschinoD & GVersacheRalph Lauren well these are the most designers I wear because i known about them from younger dayseven have some cecil gee silk shirts from the 80's but i f*cked them up around 8 years ago(would of said ysl but i see it being sold in some tacky places)what else am I missing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest WAVESURFER
They don't have any stores that sell £40 t shirts in Scotland though, so I can understand your views.
Well, they do, but those shops usually sell nice stuff. Not that ugly Ed Hardy shite you lot are into.

when did moschino drop of they had some quiet years they are still on point its not like some garms u see every head where still respected (even if its more for their female collection)was going to buy a moshino jacket the other month £250 but opted for the armani £180what about iceberg coz i rock their history collection hard all that felix stuff they been pushing outoh and cavelli but i only own 2 tops and have not seen nuff people rock it plus it is italian which is always a good signn559861188_2682733_2642285.jpgme in a dance with a freind in one of my cavelli topshear you about ysl though coz i see it in some sport shop for like £40 a jacket and I was thinking these same jackets were like £170 when i was a youth hardface put a downer on my day gonna bust my cowboy moschino suit today