Sign in to follow this  
NiNES.

Swear ive never even seen wiley rock ed hardy before

Guest M12 Part 2

good to see wiley is pushing wrigley. hes had bars from day

I havent seen a brand thats makes me cringe this bad in a long while.nice chicks tho

big up J2K with the improvisations, looking forward to hearing what he's donealsochristian audiger's sh*t is swag, always has been

LOL @ Audiger selling tacky clothes with bare sh*t all over them when the man himself just rocks simple plain clothing.

I havent seen a brand thats makes me cringe this bad
Co sign, most of the garms are 100% foul. People are gonna be looking back in a year or so like wtf

Thing is Christian Audiger was the thing to rock like in '03-04, with Ed Hard being the poor's man equivalent (When I lived in NY anyway)been dirt since then

Guest faze .

just a sheep brand tbh______ >>>>> going a 'urban' ravewhy do 80% of the guys think its cool to dress in the same fake garms....seen one man other day had the tag hangin out the back of the tee :|

I havent seen a brand thats makes me cringe this bad
Co sign, most of the garms are 100% foul.
:!:

Guest WAVESURFER
Thing is Christian Audiger was the thing to rock like in '03-04, with Ed Hard being the poor's man equivalent (When I lived in NY anyway)been dirt since then
Ain't it just the same thing?Both sh*t, either way.

hate going raves and seeing 75% of man wearing it
How can somthing so common be stylish from when everyones got it i dont wanna be apart of it come like some sort of social uniform as someone said they don't even look that great especially for the prices they go for.

File Ed Hardy under Evisu/Walé Adeyame/Von DutchIts a hype that will die down within the next 12-18 months, then 3-4 years down the line we will mock people that still wear it.

Ain't it just the same thing?Both sh*t, either way.
I had this conversation with someone on here beforethey didn't beleive mebut when I was over thereEd Hardy sat next to LOT29 clothing in any shops that stocked itand you couldn't buy a Christian Audiguer t-shirt for less than 3 bills