Rah this man is so pissed with himself ryt now LOL (NSFW)

Brandnew

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'For privacy reasons, this app only lists users who have interacted with your profile at least once during your friendship (e.g. by writing on your wall, or liking something). Real stalkers (the creepy kind) are protected by Facebook Privacy, and will never be revealed, by this or any other app.'

yeaahh that stalker thing is bollocks but if its not then im gonna have to get chattin to a couple girls that appeared in mine but yeah, i do think it just gets the people who have had interaction with you through comments/tags/likes etc*edit* i basically said what was in the post above, didnt realise *edit*

I'd just like to say that NOTHING like this EVER pops up on my facebook, i must have some f*ckin boring friends.
SameDont like to be a killjoy but certain people need to move on with their lives and stop giving a f*ck about what random people do.
You'd never catch a white man doign thisTht bloke probally watched one too many crazy jamaican vids
If a whiteman did thisNo white people on facebook would be giving a sh*tThe girl would be catching more heat than himThats the way I see it anyway.

I'd just like to say that NOTHING like this EVER pops up on my facebook, i must have some f*ckin boring friends.
SameDont like to be a killjoy but certain people need to move on with their lives and stop giving a f*ck about what random people do.
You'd never catch a white man doign thisTht bloke probally watched one too many crazy jamaican vids
If a whiteman did thisNo white people on facebook would be giving a sh*tThe girl would be catching more heat than himThats the way I see it anyway.
interesting !