Mutu

MEIRELES.

f*ckerieswhat about all them others who get found doing cokef*ck it what about bednar from wba mans back already

The worst thing about it is that fact he has been a model professional at Juve and Fiorentina since that episode really turnt his career around A leader a family man and the face of florence and Chelsea are still twisted and bitter about the moneyand people wonder why people call them classless17.7million is a extreme could have recouped his wages or something

Chelsea wanted him out.

Chelsea have sacked Adrian Mutu after he failed a drugs test.The 25-year-old tested positive for a banned substance - which he later denied was cocaine - in October.Chelsea have decided to write off a possible transfer fee for Mutu, a £15.8m signing from Parma last season, who may face a two-year suspension.A statement from Chelsea explaining the decision read:"We want to make clear that Chelsea has a zero tolerance policy towards drugs."The Football Association has yet to act on Mutu's failed drugs test and refuses to discuss his case.Mutu scored six goals in his first five games after arriving at Stamford Bridge but his form went into decline and he was frozen out by coach Jose Mourinho.Chelsea's statement added: "This applies to both performance-enhancing drugs or so-called 'recreational' drugs. They have no place at our club or in sport."In coming to a decision on this case, Chelsea believed the club's social responsibility to its fans, players, employees and other stakeholders in football regarding drugs was more important than the major financial considerations to the company."Any player who takes drugs breaches his contract with the club as well as Football Association rules."The club totally supports the FA in strong action on all drugs cases."Fifa's disciplinary code stipulates that a first doping offence should be followed by a six-month ban.And the sport's world governing body has re-iterated their stance over Mutu's failed drugs test, maintaining it is a matter for the domestic sporting authorities."Fifa is not in a position to make any comment on the matter until the English FA have informed us of their disciplinary decision and the relevant information associated with it," said a Fifa spokesman.Chelsea's move won backing from drug-testing expert Michelle Verroken.Verroken, a former director of drug-free sport for UK Sport, insists the Blues were right to sack Mutu and have enhanced their reputation by doing so."Chelsea are saying quite clearly to the rest of their players and their fans that this is a situation they are not prepared to tolerate."It was a very difficult decision for them and an expensive decision for them but the terms of his contract were breached and it was the only decision they could make."It is a very clear stance by Chelsea and it has given a strong boost to the reputation of the club."It emerged that Mutu had failed a drugs test on October 18 and, although it was initially reported that the banned substance in question was cocaine.The Romanian international later suggested it was a substance designed to enhance sexual performance.
Like I said they knew he was fully on it for months. The final straw was when he tried to chuck it to Mourinho while on international duty, so they snitched on him.Chelsea got fined for independently testing him before.

No. They couldn't sell him on.Why should Chelsea lose out on that transfer fee they would have got for him? They can't go to the club, so go to the player. Shame on him. GOOD.Model professional. :lol: Them man stay snorting, don't be fooled.
Thats just harsh though he was young and foolish and he has turnt his career around and they are still trying to f*ck him overHe might as well have continued snorting because try better yourself and you will still be f*cked over no?

No. They couldn't sell him on.Why should Chelsea lose out on that transfer fee they would have got for him? They can't go to the club, so go to the player. Shame on him. GOOD.Model professional. :lol:Them man stay snorting, don't be fooled.
Thats just harsh though he was young and foolish and he has turnt his career around and they are still trying to f*ck him overHe might as well have continued snorting because try better yourself and you will still be f*cked over no?
LIFE is harsh. F*ck him. Too many man in power think they're above breaking the law. GOOD.If he signed on I'd hope they take his Giro too tbh.

Heres a question If the club involved wasn't chelsea, but was a well respected family club in financial difficulty would there be as much support on the side for Mutubecause i believe a lot of the opinions on this are like that because Chelsea don't need the money and good easily do without it.He did wrong and must be punished yes its excessive but if it wasn't it wouldnt serve as a deterent to othersthe same way Rio Ferdinands ban was excessive but the FA had to make sure others are mindfull of the risks i they mess up.i've got very little if any sympathy for him

Yes. I would for sure. He made a mistake, the game, the money, brights lights, swallowed him up...Plus at a "small family" club, they would probably support the player and keep him while he gets his life and career back in order, obviously wouldnt pay him during the period, but the way Chelsea got rid of him and then the continuing issues to some seem very petty, especially from a club that don't "need" the money, a club that claimed to be striking off finance for morals and image, and a club which outed and basically got him the ban. I'll repeat it once agin they snitched on him, rather than helping him, when they knew.

No. They couldn't sell him on.Why should Chelsea lose out on that transfer fee they would have got for him? They can't go to the club, so go to the player. Shame on him. GOOD.Model professional. :lol: Them man stay snorting, don't be fooled.
I don't give a f*ck WHO it is. People need to STOP with these excuses. I'd be pissed. At HIM, not the club.
Correct