Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

Thing that is most jokes, is that man actually wants to be the piece on the side, the gash, the filthy ugly bit on the side.Like man gets a kick from feeling other mans juices in a gurl.Wouldn't surprise me if he sexed her raw after her man bust in your p*ssy raw.Allow it man, them loose movements.

Smaddy your acting like you sh*t dont stink, things happen as i said heat of the moment.And Charles she rang me.
lol
So basically got a phonecall last night from my best amigo's chick saying to come round and have a drink with her because she's bored, the friend in question was out on a stag night all night, thought with my d*ck instead of my head.One thing led to another and banged it.. but the f*cked thing is that is was the best sex i'v ever had, and dont even feel bad about it now, infact i thinking about when i can bang it next. Te sexual tensions always been there though hence why i think it was so enjoyable.So the question is i am alone in this shockin behaviour or has anyone else f*cked there boys chick?
lol.