Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

Its happened to charles before odviously, thats why he's been wetting himself all over this thread.
I'm 6'8". No one is f*ck*ng my girlfriend.
Lol at thinking your height has any reflection of whether I would mash you bird or not. Put it this the way, the more ignorant you are to it, the easier it is for man like me to bore through repeatedly without a hint of foul play coming your way.
swear this guy's always boasting/chatting sh*t for absolutely no reasonwas there any need for that post really?
First of all are you really so retarded that your asking that question generally or are you failing at being rhetorical? Either way your an idiot.Second why are nearly half of your posts seeking approval from people? Man up and stop being so insecure it's only an internet forum.If you don't care for what I say either block my posts or don't read them. At least you have some recollection of what I post, I honestly have no idea of anything you have ever posted so in other words your irrelevant.
:lol:Vip2 >>>>

Its happened to charles before odviously, thats why he's been wetting himself all over this thread.
I'm 6'8". No one is f*ck*ng my girlfriend.
Lol at thinking your height has any reflection of whether I would mash you bird or not. Put it this the way, the more ignorant you are to it, the easier it is for man like me to bore through repeatedly without a hint of foul play coming your way.
swear this guy's always boasting/chatting sh*t for absolutely no reasonwas there any need for that post really?
First of all are you really so retarded that your asking that question generally or are you failing at being rhetorical? Either way your an idiot.Second why are nearly half of your posts seeking approval from people? Man up and stop being so insecure it's only an internet forum.If you don't care for what I say either block my posts or don't read them. At least you have some recollection of what I post, I honestly have no idea of anything RELEVANT you have ever posted so in other words your irrelevant.
:lol:Vip2 >>>>
Got caught up in the excitement :D

breddahs like u are foulfrom time u got off the phone u knew wat it wasnt even about u being weak cuz u blatantly had enough time to do the rigth thing, so all that heat of the moment talk is also pie (wuldn't fly either tbh)u dn't feel guilty about f*ck*ng yur best friends girl makes u a scum bag in my books

Eric im not that guy to do them lie'ing things.Mma it is sorta.
it is "sorta" what a game?? beating your boy's wifey is a game??MADNESSroads have changed boy
dem man deh are not on the roads
lol that's what i was gonna say
nah im not even on road no more still lol too old for that

Guest Lisa Turtle
lol mad feeling i'v gotta admit, but still once more, the thrilll of doing wrong out ways the wright. Shet.
Can't believe my eyes. You have to be one of those pretend internet personalities.

WOW , cant believe what im reading. Definatley a fictional story. If its true , then i havent got a word in mind for you. YOUR 22 FFS.Ive been in a pretty similar situation, I used to bang my boys girl (BEFORE THEY GOT TOGETHER , AND HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON)I dunno why he wifed her , but he did.Up until this day nothing has ever been said about it since , although sometimes she trys her very very hardest to try me feel bad or something.

WOW , cant believe what im reading. Definatley a fictional story. If its true , then i havent got a word in mind for you. YOUR 22 FFS.Ive been in a pretty similar situation, I used to bang my boys girl (BEFORE THEY GOT TOGETHER , AND HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON)I dunno why he wifed her , but he did.Up until this day nothing has ever been said about it since , although sometimes she trys her very very hardest to try me feel bad or something.
PAUSE&HOLDDid this ninja just say his boy wifed a chick he used to nut? And all 3 turn a blind eye. Damn.lol You f*cked her and he loved her....WEAK DUDE

PAUSE&HOLDDid this ninja just say his boy wifed a chick he used to nut? And all 3 turn a blind eye. Damn.lol You f*cked her and he loved her....WEAK DUDE
I wish I could say I'd never come across something similar but I have.A chick that couple of my boys ran through started f*ck*ng one of my other boys ( he was fully aware of what she was like cos my boy dropped her off at his yard as a gift ) and he ended up having a full blown relationship with her. I was in disbelief.

I wish I could say I'd never come across something similar but I have.A chick that couple of my boys ran through started f*ck*ng one of my other boys ( he was fully aware of what she was like cos my boy dropped her off at his yard as a gift ) and he ended up having a full blown relationship with her. I was in disbelief.
Its that bad out there. Good women are truly in limited short supply. And guys getting dumber and dumber