Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

God everytime I come in here my blood boils.I'm imagining one of my boys banging my chick.It's not even a situation where he's innocent because he didn't know she had a chick.And they live together.And you've told how many people on the internet and you won't even tell him.They'll go out together, hold hands, lips up.And you'll know that shes a dirty slag whos banging you and god knows who else.Yet you'll still go out with him, go raving, and tell him you've got his back in any beef.God you disgusting little invertebrate creature.
No offence but you sound like a bitch, the type of guy who has loads of girl mates who he goes for coffee's with to have a gossip.Beg you just calm down and live your life.
LOL @ you ever trying to send for me.The snakiest bitch boy going who f*cks his bredrins girl but is too p*ssy to tell him, and YOU'RE trying to send for ME?Har har har har
you use the word bitch boy very loosely considering your the guy who gets scared when someones at his peephole.

I'm sure you can understand why everyone's vex though Frank...The casualness in your response is emotional. Unless you and your boys share links and girlfriends n dat...
Dont get me wrong Soca i see the wrong in it, but as i'v said if you live your life feeling bad about sh*t you'v done, you would end up a guilt ridden freak. Only thing thats pissed me off in this thread is people going on like pope benedicts. and no them things do not go on in my group.

Eric im not that guy to do them lie'ing things.Mma it is sorta.
it is "sorta" what a game?? beating your boy's wifey is a game??MADNESSroads have changed boy
60087-1.jpg
:D These kind of statements are so damn ignorant.About dog eat dog world! People wanna talk about life is hard and a struggle in the UK - It kills me, regardless how much damn money anybodys got we all struggle, just in different leagues. Its only a dog eat dog world if you choose to live that lifestyle. And the term dog eat dog is in regard to success not f*ck*ng over your so called friends to f*ck there women with no respect or morals (ie no condom)!And frank in regards to your comment - :D :D :D :D You seriously think i let any reckless man/woman ride my horses....NEVER

werever or not franks story is true fact is this is a scenario i have been telling a lot of u man aboutwat was the girlfriends justification here?boyf goes to stag do wer he may see tits ono ,so she has to sleep with his best friend ______>>>> lmaoits a story you wont hear about as much as it happens but this is the kind of logic they are applying nowthey have to be the soap operabe wary out there gentlemen,and be aware of only childs like frank eager to mistake the refusal to be a man for some new eminem inspired ghetto capitalist manifesto

I don't believe this anymore. Reckon it's bullshit.I don't believe anyone could be that inconsiderate and when people tell him he's the scum he actually is, he complains that we are trying to act like saints.Has to be frath.

Its happened to charles before odviously, thats why he's been wetting himself all over this thread.
I'm 6'8". No one is f*ck*ng my girlfriend.
Lol at thinking your height has any reflection of whether I would mash you bird or not. Put it this the way, the more ignorant you are to it, the easier it is for man like me to bore through repeatedly without a hint of foul play coming your way.Just had to put that out there, generally speaking.*EDIT*Oh sh*t, just seen who you are. I take it all back, I'm well and truely sekkled.

Its happened to charles before odviously, thats why he's been wetting himself all over this thread.
Lol at thinking your height has any reflection of whether I would mash you bird or not. Put it this the way, the more ignorant you are to it, the easier it is for man like me to bore through repeatedly without a hint of foul play coming your way.
swear this guy's always boasting/chatting sh*t for absolutely no reasonwas there any need for that post really?

Lol at thinking your height has any reflection of whether I would mash you bird or not. Put it this the way, the more ignorant you are to it, the easier it is for man like me to bore through repeatedly without a hint of foul play coming your way.
swear this guy's always boasting/chatting sh*t for absolutely no reasonwas there any need for that post really?
First of all are you really so retarded that your asking that question generally or are you failing at being rhetorical? Either way your an idiot.Second why are nearly half of your posts seeking approval from people? Man up and stop being so insecure it's only an internet forum.If you don't care for what I say either block my posts or don't read them. At least you have some recollection of what I post, I honestly have no idea of anything you have ever posted so in other words your irrelevant.