Louts vs Anti-Facists

Thun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck this sh*t is bollocksif i was to f*ck a girl from pakistan, nigeria, argentina, ireland, england i would still love the youth that is produced would get the same amount of love ne c*nt that is prmoting viloence should get shotnot down for no hate at all if its its anti jew anti muslim or anti christianits bollocksneed to do some lines and listen to this

from what i can see/have heard some cunts were running round telling people it was bnp/nf etc so all these anti facist groups got together tooled up and attacked stranded lads and the old bill did f*ck all.all the left wing brainwashed cunts will be creaming themselves about this for a while i suppose, same old sh*t group of 10 or more asians attacking one person and being held as the good guys.

was there it was f*ckin madness, think of scenes like green street but between whites and asians/blackswhites did get f*cked though good 50 of em givin it large then about 300 asian and black come round the corner.... they ran lolthen there was minor skirmishes after thatddint know it was an anti islam event, everyone was saying it was bnp/nf protest

was there it was f*ckin madness, think of scenes like green street but between whites and asians/blackswhites did get f*cked though good 50 of em givin it large then about 300 asian and black come round the corner.... they ran lolthen there was minor skirmishes after thatddint know it was an anti islam event, everyone was saying it was bnp/nf protest
lol scum