Pregnancy Scares

Fresh

Let's clear this upIts about resisting temptation, you don't think rationally in every situation. Common human weakness.My situation is that she was dry sexing, grinding on me, wearing here Adina Howard, and I was already out. She went to use the toilet, came back, got back to grinding, and her underwear was gone, I didn't notice under the T-shirt. So when my pipe hit the p*ssy, it was a wrap, there weren't even conny's in the house. So it was do or don't, heat of the moment.She doesn't have it anymore.
In that case even the strongest of Man would weak down to a 14 year old and slip it in. sh*t I would. Whats that saying"Shoot (f*ck) first ask questions later"

Guest Triple XXX

it wouldnt even bother me if i gt a chick pregnantits nt even about a money ting, my parents didnt have much money wen they birthed mesure im nt the best specimen of a humanbt hey im still sutin n they never gave up on me

Guest M12 Part 2
Let's clear this upIts about resisting temptation, you don't think rationally in every situation. Common human weakness.My situation is that she was dry sexing, grinding on me, wearing here Adina Howard, and I was already out. She went to use the toilet, came back, got back to grinding, and her underwear was gone, I didn't notice under the T-shirt. So when my pipe hit the p*ssy, it was a wrap, there weren't even conny's in the house. So it was do or don't, heat of the moment.She doesn't have it anymore.
In that case even the strongest of Man would weak down to a 14 year old and slip it in. sh*t I would. Whats that saying"Shoot (f*ck) first ask questions later"
i agree that there is game over sh*t.The only protection against this situation is homosexuality

• 2 weeks later...

Who likes them shits anyway, we have to use them because of sh*t like Aids, Syphilis, Herpes etc. I bet you my bottom pound that if those 3 potentially fatal infections were to be cured like Chlamydia & Gonorrhea within 2 weeks. EVERYBODY would reach new lows when it comes to f*ck*ng because they'd be thinking "f*ck I got Aids" Show up at the clinic, get a pill pack, wank for a week and back to f*ck*ng again.

• 2 weeks later...
SMH Paradox!
I know. And he seems like one of the sensible ones aswell.smh.
:D When i say wreckless i dont mean sleepin with bare gyal.. Only sleepin with the one and have been for about the last 2 to 3 months.. The wreckless ting is she aint my girl, just an old time link... But hey sh*t happens none of us are perfect... But stil :D at me feeling like i've disappointed u ladies

• 2 years later...