Is she fasting this month?

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This person is not a Muslim. any person who doesnt live by the rules of Islam is considered a non-believer. She is not obeding by Islamic rules therefore this makes her a non-believer. smh@ if her roots are of Islam god is gonna punish her bad.
So those muslims that drink and smoke and dont fast for 1 day are not muslims too?
Theres 5 rules which dictates a Muslim to a non-Muslim.If you break it by drinking/smoking ESPECIALLY not fasting then you are not a Muslim. the most populated religons are the most similar so the difference dictated within each religon is what seperates one from another.

Guest Lisa Turtle
ppl fly into a rage wen others try to better themselves thru personal sacrifices (no 9/11)its why this topic is herethe atheist massive are the true radical extremists of our timesso much hatred for the creator they insist does not exist,sad times
I felt this post
not religion, religion was created by man If ur really interested about the 'concept' of the Highest Creator of All, ask urself
lmaothe worst attempt at reverse psychology ever
she has a point though steveyou see all this attention you craveGod can give you this attn,in the words of bryan adamslook into yr heartyou will see just wat you need to showsuch a heart such a showand wen you find it there you will recognizedont tell me its not worth fighting forcant help ittheres nothing i want moreyeahill die for youwatch the wire for you and wen i find its good i will recognizei cant liveif living is without youi cant givei cant give anymore*guitar solo*
I laughed too hard

Guest Lisa Turtle

I guess it gives them hope that there will be something better on the other side for them. That their lives haven't been lived in vain?Just hazarding a guess, but IMO there is no peace like the Peace of God.

Guest M12 Part 2
Why are people from poor backgrounds always more likely to have the kind of faith/love which is required for acceptance into God's after-life club?
this is where the religion is a form of control argument comes from..People think if there was genuine proof that after u die its over and theres nothing else. The levels certain poor people would go to to try and get rich in this life would be dangerous.

Why are people from poor backgrounds always more likely to have the kind of faith/love which is required for acceptance into God's after-life club?
this is where the religion is a form of control argument comes from..People think if there was genuine proof that after u die its over and theres nothing else. The levels certain poor people would go to to try and get rich in this life would be dangerous.
Pretty muchPlus people like to believe that there is a reason their 1 day old child dies. They somehow manage to convince themselves that god is doing it for a reason.

Guest Parrist 2.0

f*ck religion.Mans on a personal relationship with God ting.He is actually my nigga, been there for me through bare rough times. Talk to him every night even when I was moving illegal he still stood by my side.Bare respect for him, mad love.

Guest Cipher

Organized religion is some joke ting.The world would be better off free from it.Similarly laughably are the loose-religious people.I'm not sure if they are worse than the fanatics.