When You Lose Stuff In Yard And Look Everywhere For It And Still Dont Find It

bane

lol once i rolled a zoot, put it behind my ear, started speaking to my bredrin, the time cam to go for said zoots,i start looking everywhere, all my pockets, everywhere i rolled, on the floor leading up to where i was standingi give up and start rolling another zoot, once its finnished im like lets rollsi go to put the zoot behind my ear when i feel something is already there...

Guest Triple XXX
lol once i rolled a zoot, put it behind my ear, started speaking to my bredrin, the time cam to go for said zoots,i start looking everywhere, all my pockets, everywhere i rolled, on the floor leading up to where i was standingi give up and start rolling another zoot, once its finnished im like lets rollsi go to put the zoot behind my ear when i feel something is already there...
lmao ur so f*cked

It pisses me off when i see something, then couple weeks later when i need it, i cant find it.
Ah this one!Like i lost my usb with uni work on it, needed it for a deadline, Deadline done, couple weeks later i find it, was screwin.Ive lost sum random tings doe, all now i dont know where my alarm clock went :/