anyone else looking forward to Winter?

Stig

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
shrooms bloodoctober go pick em in the fieldstake em on christmas drink a fat shroom tea in the morninglooooooooool
found a guy that can get me LSDso that might be meor jus get some salvia n laugh to myself

i cant wait, ill be having 6 months in france snowboarding! but winter jackets, scarves and all that good stuff.
your doing a season?i cant decide if i should say nice one or f*ck off :lol: how are you setting that up? if you dont mind me axeingil do it one day :mellow:
say nice one now and tell me to f*ck off when i get there loli just applied to a load of travel companies, bars and hotels. ive half a couple years ago so know alot of the companies to apply togot 2 interviews in london in a couple weeks, one for a bar and one for a night club, the night club the one where i used to work, and have amazing dj line ups for the season

christmas on your own sounds kinda suckyi would have a prossie around at least
would you feed the bitch some Turkey?
sounds like a fetish you may want to pursuesome freaky food fetish''EAT THAT TURKEY BITCH''2004-12-4-dalian1.jpg''YEEEEH''LMFAO just realised the writing...
i does this yearlyHOE HOE HOE

i cant wait, ill be having 6 months in france snowboarding! but winter jackets, scarves and all that good stuff.
your doing a season?i cant decide if i should say nice one or f*ck off :lol: how are you setting that up? if you dont mind me axeingil do it one day :mellow:
say nice one now and tell me to f*ck off when i get there loli just applied to a load of travel companies, bars and hotels. ive half a couple years ago so know alot of the companies to apply togot 2 interviews in london in a couple weeks, one for a bar and one for a night club, the night club the one where i used to work, and have amazing dj line ups for the season
niceif when you come on here make a thread and stick up some pictureswhat resort you staying in?

Yes.That winter wardrobe. Getting into bed with thick jarmies on and having cold toes.Fresh face with slighty pink cheeks from the cold.Making good use of the slow cooker.Winter walks.Log fire.Getting out the hot bath and running into the warmth of my bedroom.Snow.<<< Rain.<<< Pale skin.<<< Working in a concrete building full of 60 wood burning stoves and not being able to light even one of them.

say nice one now and tell me to f*ck off when i get there loli just applied to a load of travel companies, bars and hotels. ive done half a couple years ago so know alot of the companies to apply togot 2 interviews in london in a couple weeks, one for a bar and one for a night club, the night club the one where i used to work, and have amazing dj line ups for the season
niceif when you come on here make a thread and stick up some pictureswhat resort you staying in?
i dont know yet, deffo france, most likely and the one i want to go to the most is val d'isere, but cud be meribel, chamonix or val thorens u planned on going anywhere?

I hate winter, it's cold, dark and miserable, i'm guaranteed to catch at least 3 colds over its course. I think i may have that SAD coz even though it was lovely yesterday i could only feel down in the dumps knowing there won't be another day like it for a good 8 or 9 months.