The Gym Topic

Flojo

Benched 90KG 2daymy goal is 2 get 2 100kg by christmas, shudnt b 2 much trouble
Keep at itDo you do DB press as well ?Its good to switch it up, when you go back to BB you will get some good gains.Also try not to lock out your arms when benching, as that way is easier and takes stress off your chest. Try doing it when you bring down to your chest and push up but dont fully lock out ur arms, you will feel the difference
i mostly do DBthe most i have done is 80kg x 4so i rekon i can do 84 kgim gunna get it up 2 90 on DBand then see if can BB 100

• 2 weeks later...
Back in after 2 weeks today!! Very very glad to be back in but a combination of not gyming for a while and the game yesterday has left me weak. But I'm gonna get my diet right and try to get hit 95 (with low bodyfat) by end of January. Will weigh myself tomorrow morning for a starter point.
Bang on 92KG. Gonna gain steadily and let american football cut my body fat for me.

ive been working alot on my back recently, and my lats are coming on nicelybut i was doing a chest day yesterday and when doing db press i felt like my lats taking alot the effort off my chest. and im feelin my lats pumped more than chest at the end of itshould i ease off my lats and concentrate more on my chest again?

Good cheap diet thats working for me.Breakfast:2 whole eggs1-2 egg whites2 cups oats400ml MilkMid Morning:Whey ProteinMilk2 cups oatsBananaLunch:Chicken BreastBrown RiceMilkVeggiesPre Workout:PotatoesScrambled EggsMilkPost Workout:Whey Protein1 scoop oatsDinner:TunaPastaMilkVeggiesPre Bed:Whey ProteinMilkPeanut Butter(obviously you can modify it to suit your needs/goals)+ 3 days a week routine.Friends/co workers saying my arms/chest gone bigger.the compliments you get from random people>>>>>

I hate working out at home.This is sh*t.I've become used to going to the gym, and eating on the way/way back, and the routine that goes with it.There's not enough room, it's cold in the garage, and i have no f*ck*ng motivation.There are no mirrors either.f*ck this I'm joining a gymAny good ones around Brixton or S London without too much travel anyone?