The Gym Topic

Flojo

Aiming for 200 pounds by Feb next year.I know I could put the weight on before then but I'm opting for a slower gain consisting more of muscle (and also so I can work on maintaining my speed advantage so Eks doesn't f*ck me up when I go to training) instead of an immense bulk consisiting of just fain gain.I'm currently at just over 154,But I've just got flu and I'm hoping to god it doesnt f*ck me up for too long.Since last week when I started I've gained just over 2. YEAH.
yeah make sure most of your gains are muscledont end up like this dude:frontprogressxv7.jpg
lmao what the hell happened there!
You will always get fat regardless

all you american fooball players google defranco.he's coached some of the best youngers in the nfl he's got some workout routines and a youtube page u might find useful.also i remember the old london blitz website (back in 06) had an article for weight training, one of the coaches recommended a pull/push/legs split

winter bulk officialy starting this monday, no f*ck*ng aroundPull:Deadlifts 3 x 5Rows 3 x 6-10Chins (weighted) 3 x 5-8Lat Pull 2 x 8 - 10BB Shrug 3 x 10Curl Movement 3 x 10Push:Incline bench 3 x 5 Flat bench 3 x 8-10Military press 3 x 6-8Weighted dips 3 x 6-8Straight bar pushdowns 2 x 10Legs:Squats 3 x 5Leg press 3 x 10Lunges 3 x 10Ab workrecent shot:1jq9837kuaCLmwbBH8LZsvWM5tUxB927.jpeg

winter bulk officialy starting this monday, no f*ck*ng aroundPull:Deadlifts 3 x 5Rows 3 x 6-10Chins (weighted) 3 x 5-8Lat Pull 2 x 8 - 10BB Shrug 3 x 10Curl Movement 3 x 10Push:Incline bench 3 x 5 Flat bench 3 x 8-10Military press 3 x 6-8Weighted dips 3 x 6-8Straight bar pushdowns 2 x 10Legs:Squats 3 x 5Leg press 3 x 10Lunges 3 x 10Ab workrecent shot:1jq9837kuaCLmwbBH8LZsvWM5tUxB927.jpeg
Any focused work on your bi's and tri's ?What weights are you doing ?Im bulking too, eating is starting to become a chore

Did back, triceps and biceps on saturday to make up for not going to the gym most of the week (bad wrist). Barely got any sleep so usually I wouldn't be hurting yet but my back hurt from this morning. Then had training and my whole body ached after. Got a hamstring cramp earlier when I was trying to lay pipe. I'm actually shook to wake up tomorrow. Everything is gonna hurt!

Guest M12 Part 2
Did back, triceps and biceps on saturday to make up for not going to the gym most of the week (bad wrist). Barely got any sleep so usually I wouldn't be hurting yet but my back hurt from this morning. Then had training and my whole body ached after. Got a hamstring cramp earlier when I was trying to lay pipe. I'm actually shook to wake up tomorrow. Everything is gonna hurt!
bane of my life

Upped the weights again today.Nice feeling.Some d*ckhead came over while I was doing the lat pulldown and asked if he could "jump in" while I was resting.Yeah fair enough.Guy comes in, ups the f*ck*ng weight to 90kg, does his set, then turns round and says "what weight did you have it on".You f*ck*ng c*nt.YOu know I had it on 80, so stop being a prick and showing you can do more than me and put it backffs

i hate it when people proper lean back when doing lat pulldowns, some almost end up horizontal, wots the point? u might as well do rows instead, coz unless ur as vertical as you can get you're basically doing a different exercise.
You can lean back a bit, just make sure your not swinging and using the momentum to pull the weight downI lean back a bit, pull and then let it go back to top, pause, then repeat.

i hate it when people proper lean back when doing lat pulldowns, some almost end up horizontal, wots the point? u might as well do rows instead, coz unless ur as vertical as you can get you're basically doing a different exercise.
You can lean back a bit, just make sure your not swinging and using the momentum to pull the weight downI lean back a bit, pull and then let it go back to top, pause, then repeat.
yeh, wot you said, u tried them with a narrow grip? this handle:rows.jpg

Upped the weights again today.Nice feeling.Some d*ckhead came over while I was doing the lat pulldown and asked if he could "jump in" while I was resting.Yeah fair enough.Guy comes in, ups the f*ck*ng weight to 90kg, does his set, then turns round and says "what weight did you have it on".You f*ck*ng c*nt.YOu know I had it on 80, so stop being a prick and showing you can do more than me and put it backffs
Looool.