Tupac Amaru Shakur

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tupac's music was up there, but I think his high regarded status has something to do with him being one of the first artist's being shot dead from altercation linked similar to a rivary artist from another areahad it been Dre or Snoop instead of Pac shot, i'm sure they would have also be classed as the greatest while Pac would have been a washed out rapper today

Tupac's music was up there, but I think his high regarded status has something to do with him being one of the first artist's being shot dead from altercation linked similar to a rivary artist from another areahad it been Dre or Snoop instead of Pac shot, i'm sure they would have also be classed as the greatest while Pac would have been a washed out rapper today
highly highly doubt this.

Celebrating his life by pirating his music?
lol thought this myself
how people can rate jayz or ova 2pac baffles mei dnt classify 2pac as rap music even.. hes jus music ...up there with mj john lennon marvin gaye... a legend superior 2 any other rapper
The Asian love affair with Tupac continues.
LOL

• 5 years later...