VMA's 2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortly after performing a moving tribute to her brother Michael Jackson Sunday night (Sept. 13) at the MTV VMAs, Janet Jackson unveiled a new song on her official Web site. Entitled "Make Me," the song is believed to be the first single from Jackson's next album, due in spring 2010.On the chorus of "Make Me," Jackson invokes her brother Michael's hit "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough," from his 1979 album, "Off the Wall." "Don't stop it baby/Don't stop 'til you get it up," she sings over a disco-tinged beat.

Even though Kanye West has apologised to Taylor Swift for invading the stage during her acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards - it hasn't stopped stars from letting him know what they think of him.A whole host of celebs have come out on Twitter - most notably, Pink who tweets:'Kanye west is the biggest piece of sh*t on earth. Quote me.''My heart goes out to Taylor Swift. She is a sweet and talented girl and deserved her moment. She should know we all love her. Beyonce is a classy lady. I feel for her, too. It's not her fault at all, and her and Taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out.'During the VMA live show Katy Perry tweeted 'Fu*k u Kanye - It’s like you stepped on a kitten.'Other stars to tweet about Kanye's stage invasion included Perez Hilton, who wrote 'WTF Kanye????' and Paramore's Hayley Williams who wrote 'Taylor swift, y'all. #TeamTaylor.'The Hills star Heidi Montag also wrote, 'Congrats @taylorswift13 on your VMA!!! You deserve it more than anyone!! I saw the devil in action when Kanye west stole your mic! U rock!!! @taylorswift13 don't let that evil steal your thunder!!!!! This is your big night!!'

Shortly after performing a moving tribute to her brother Michael Jackson Sunday night (Sept. 13) at the MTV VMAs, Janet Jackson unveiled a new song on her official Web site. Entitled "Make Me," the song is believed to be the first single from Jackson's next album, due in spring 2010.On the chorus of "Make Me," Jackson invokes her brother Michael's hit "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough," from his 1979 album, "Off the Wall." "Don't stop it baby/Don't stop 'til you get it up," she sings over a disco-tinged beat.
smhPutting on the emotion in the performance even though she knows deep down why she was performingdisgusting behaviour even from a crackhead like her