Would You Wife...

Guest M12

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if she's proper peng and you've got her on smash?
im 90% sure she would have said/done something that would've set my alarm bells off and she'd have hit the "link" glass ceiling.Never say never init but im sure.also too many guys rate good looking girls too highly on here. like they are prepared to let certain sh*t slide if the chick is buff. whether a chick is 6 outta 10 or 10 outta 10. There aint gonna be no difference in what i accept/expect from them
End of Discussion. Facebook or not a bitch who craves and feeds off that amount of attention will get it either way. If it aint the internet it the phone game, if it aint the phone game its the "oh they are just friends from college/uni/work"Fellaz got to realise that chicks WILL GET ATTENTION & WELCOME IT if their mental state isn't stable enough to realise that they are viewed as a piece of meat....That applies for so called Wifeys too, their attention game is more subtle and they strive harder to justify couple niggaz existence.Thats my 2 penceit's a lot easier for them to have 2000 hungry niggaz trying to run game than it is for us, unless you got serious gwap and stay fresh

Facebook - I don't accept or add people i don't know or LIKESo unless hes a DJ/PROMO (like others are saying) Then its not really on
you should change your profile privacy settings so your name gets greyed out to people who you are not friends with and no one can find you nor can they add you.

Facebook - I don't accept or add people i don't know or LIKESo unless hes a DJ/PROMO (like others are saying) Then its not really on
you should change your profile privacy settings so your name gets greyed out to people who you are not friends with and no one can find you nor can they add you.
how do you do that like? My page is private anyway im sure :S

lol @ wifing a promoter
excuse my ignorance but can u explain why you wouldnt. I know a lot of chicks call themselve 'promoters' when they are really socialites but what if she was really a promoter no boogs raves proper events?
I am too insecure to have a girlfriend who's promoting events to hungry males on Friday and Saturday nights.So rather than get in a relationship and try and tell her to stop it, which would just have the opposite effect, I don't plan on getting in a relationship with a promoter.If you mean promoters in West End that is.If not than I don't really know who you mean.

Man just stay clear of wifing bitches in the 'Social, party' scene. It's an emotional suicide mission. It might work and be exciting the first few months when your not really in deep and your enjoying the perks of cheap entrance and free booze but a bitch exposed to that much male attention always keeps her options open.