Is it time to ban small cars?

streets.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another issue is the speeds in which cars can do there are no roads where cars can drive over 70 or 80 mph legally, so the government talk about how can they stop speeding, stop making cars than can do over 100 mph. City drivers have no need for 2ltr engines, my golf is just a 1.4 standard (did the thing messy shows and it gets five stars also.) and my Jeep for towing my horses is 3. ltr which i need for towing. I wouldnt drive a smart car because of safety issues imo, but theres no need to make cars as powerfull as they do and there should be laws on people who wont be using them for towing etc on getting such big engines.

Guest Triple XXX
another issue is the speeds in which cars can do there are no roads where cars can drive over 70 or 80 mph legally, so the government talk about how can they stop speeding, stop making cars than can do over 100 mph. City drivers have no need for 2ltr engines, my golf is just a 1.4 standard (did the thing messy shows and it gets five stars also.) and my Jeep for towing my horses is 3. ltr which i need for towing. I wouldnt drive a smart car because of safety issues imo, but theres no need to make cars as powerfull as they do and there should be laws on people who wont be using them for towing etc on getting such big engines.
a simplistic solution to a complicated issue

My friend came round in her dad's range rover the other day, it felt so weird driving it, I felt like I was driving a spaceship. Small + sturdy cars ftw
Range Rovers and such cars are stupid if you don't live on a farm or if you need a truck for work.LOL @ driving them craps on our small streets though.Tax should be £2000pa tbh.(no sending to you, just my opinion)
DMF comes with air talk.

My friend came round in her dad's range rover the other day, it felt so weird driving it, I felt like I was driving a spaceship. Small + sturdy cars ftw
Range Rovers and such cars are stupid if you don't live on a farm or if you need a truck for work.LOL @ driving them craps on our small streets though.Tax should be £2000pa tbh.(no sending to you, just my opinion)
DMF comes with air talk.
Punky you say i talk air, yet what you were saying about driving them big cars on your streets, is basically what i was saying too.. Your such a d*ck!but theres no need for anyone in london (unles they will be towing) to be driving around in big jeeps especially the big Ranges, Its people showing off standard. I don't drive mine around unless its towing a horse box. Some people are just OTT.

Range Rovers and such cars are stupid if you don't live on a farm or if you need a truck for work.LOL @ driving them craps on our small streets though..
CMPunk comes with air talkstop acting like londons roads are 2 feet wide with cobbled roads
Are you dumb???This ain't america dawg.All london roads are to small, side streets are to small, bus lanes make main roads small.No need for such a car.PLUS, they are an almost certain death sentence for pedestrians.Arround my area, yeah people may be baiding, but they are killing people with these things, driving even at slow speeds due to the way they are designed.

What kind of logic is it to say that because you don't like larger cars, people shouldn't be able to drive them?It's the driver being a c*nt that kills people, not the car.And as for not needing a 2L, what kind of fraff is that DMF.Not everyone has a car so they can drive specifically in central London.In fact I don't know anyone who has a car so they CAN drive in central London.They have one so they can get about outside, or have the freedom to go where they want, when they want.I really don't understand this sudden brigade of big car haters.More often than not, it's from people driving corsas, fiestas, hybrids, and other small cars who can't afford the larger ones.

Well just remember that you need bigger engines to carry heavier cars. So a 1.4 engine wouldn't carry a Range Rover up a hill.Speed isn't the issue here, weather conditions and driver error will always happen - But when that does happen, its up to car makers to try and provide suitable protection.The UK speed limits are dated.

f*ck range rovers and them 4x4 cars, they're always driven by women who can't park for sh*t and clog the area up, all mounting the kerb and blocking ppls drives when they pick their ONE child up from school, in fact women in general are sh*t drivers, they're all too self obsessed, can't help checking their hair/makeup out everytime they glance in the rearview/wing mirror.

i myself have a 4x4 ,i also have ONE childi do a lot of long distance driving and felt that safety wise a 4x4 would be safer for both me and my child. 2 people have gone up the back of me (due to their own negligence) in the last 4 months justifying my reason for having this car.Had i have been in a smaller car my son may not have escaped without so much as a bump like he did.in terms of your opinion of women being sh*t drivers i beg to differ. Im used to driving a minimum 25k miles per year. im pretty certain im a better driver/parker than most