Simple Question

Meticulous

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One place I dont see myself in ten years is here on vip2, or any variation of this site with the same peopleAllow still parrin with DMF and Justin when I'm 26
The fact that 26 is only 3 years away for me saddens me.Live your life Esquilux.

Guest Triple XXX
Probably be financially independent by thenmy business would have a turnover of around £10 millmy kids would be 13 and 10 respectively prolly would have just come back into this country from my expeditions elsewherelife is good
you have a kid?

i will be 30 years old (lol @ the thought of that)will hopefully be working with my uncle in one of his hospitals the one in Sweden,Luxembourgh or Syriawith a wife a kid atleastgetting 40k + a yeargetting my mum a little house in africahopefully be fluent in 6 languages can speak 3 1/2ish at the moment only german,swahili and dutch to go

I want what I deem the mere essentials to be happy at a lower level. Anything greater than that is a bonus.However, what I do want to do when I'm hitting 50s is retire either in Africa/Caribbean in a nice big house with a fat garden in the sunshine.

Guest Esquilax
It's suprising how many people just want the standard things in life ie. house, wife, kids and 30k job. Is it because society dictates we should live our life like this or is it because that is what you truely consider happiness? I'm going to go with the former.
It embodies and epitomises success. Supporting other people, being your own man/ woman, living in a house you've paid for. It's what you work for/ towards.But yes, I do agree, to a degree it is societal dictation of how lives should be lived, it's easier to regulate it that way, ergo making society easier to track and control (no Thun)