PSA: Nando's deliver [proof inside]

Numero001

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're never gonna fill your belly for £2 at KFC though. You spend at least £4 on a decent meal, probably about £5 after making it large ('cause their regular chips sizes take the piss), I'd personally prefer to pay £1/2 more to get a decent meal that doesn't make you feel nasty afterwards due to the excessive grease intake.

You're never gonna fill your belly for £2 at KFC though. You spend at least £4 on a decent meal, probably about £5 after making it large ('cause their regular chips sizes take the piss), I'd personally prefer to pay £1/2 more to get a decent meal that doesn't make you feel nasty afterwards due to the excessive grease intake.
and you get to sit in a nicer/cleaner environment

Guest Lisa Turtle
Lisa u bastard bitch, i luv u but dont u ever mention their demon mash again, those mere letters on screen bought the sick back to my stomach pitIt almost made me give up sweet potatoe it was THAT bad
emotional!I can make nandos just as good in my house and the tenner it will cost me will feed more people.

Guest Esquilax

Only ever been to Nando's once. Chicken was alright. "Service" was alright, although they only do one thing then they f*ck off, God knows what they're getting paid for.Alotta blacks too.