WHAT GYM DO YOU GO TO?

King Jammy

Why do people cry so much about Fitness First type gyms. They have the weights, they have the equipment. The only difference is that you generally don't talk to the people there but that's no reason to dislike them. I know the knowledge you can gain can be great but people act like those types of gyms are just treadmills and Swedish exercise balls.
fitness first=sh*t
c/sI NEED a trap bar, them places are limited for what I do
Has all I need tbh.

Lea Valley Leisure Centre £2.10 per session, £2.50 if you also want to use the track facilities.Gym has everything a proper athlete needs.
How do i get involved can i just turn up and put down 2.50?edmonton green shut down the free weights been going southbury but im not feeling it
£10 for an induction then you're good.The council deserve ratings for making this happen.No pectoral machines yeah, they encourage free weight for those things.

just checked its 2.10 concession4.20 adultwhat concession do you have?

im finna start goin jyme. mad outta shape need suttin cheap thoneed to do bare cardio. got a skipping rope but ima try make football my cardio cos i find running boringbeen doin stomach crunches looking to get my core strength on point. what exercises is good for a strong core?

im finna start goin jyme. mad outta shape need suttin cheap thoneed to do bare cardio. got a skipping rope but ima try make football my cardio cos i find running boringbeen doin stomach crunches looking to get my core strength on point. what exercises is good for a strong core?
Do the plank
Very good for core strength

Do the plank
Very good for core strength
It's called bridging...
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb
theres that new gym in vauxhall that is 24/7 and is 15£ a month i believesounds ok but sum 1 told me its full of battymen lol
yea its in those new appartment blocks by the mi5, know 1 chick who lives above it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

david lloyd (when i was up @ uni) it was about £70 a monthnow i use LLLshit, poxy, small gymnasium since theyve changed it about 3 times...a lot of asians congregating around the weights - cant get a look'inhasnt even got a bench pressSHIT

Legends in Dalston.Bare guys stunting in there because they are hench. It's jarring still when you got guys just sitting by machines and weights just looking at themselves in the mirror for ages. f*ck you paying your money for?!