European Chicks

Captain Planet

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many Albanians were forced to flee Kosovo because of brutality, bombing, rape etc etcIts like asking why do Black americans call themselves Africans.
You mean many kosovans were forced to flee from Kosovo.I know that, but still why do they say to people their albanian?It's like a Nigerian guy telling people he's Ghanaian.

Necksta, where are your family from? Just curious.
Dad's albanianMum's italianCipher, no it doesn't.It's the other way round, Kosovans living in Albania.
I dunno, the 2002 census put the population at 1.9 million people88% of that was Albanians..(obv i've wiki'd that stat lol)And a lot of them had to leave, into Kosovo, Serbia etc, the ones who fled to Kosvo still refer to themselves as Albanian?----That was how I'd always understood it anyway..@ The Edit, fair enough.

memba way back in the day my mums cousin from Belguim was with one girl from HollandWhenever there was family gatherings all us kids used to luv her off cuz shed jam upstairs and chill with us for hours. We thought she was so coolAs i got older i clocked it was because all the black women of the family downstairs probably made her feel uncomfortable

memba way back in the day my mums cousin from Belguim was with one girl from HollandWhenever there was family gatherings all us kids used to luv her off cuz shed jam upstairs and chill with us for hours. We thought she was so coolAs i got older i clocked it was because all the black women of the family downstairs probably made her feel uncomfortable
lolpoor girl

deep

Judging how sure alot of you are about it, i take it you'v all got inside some?
one russian chick offered, the slovenian chick i could have done some wasted long distance relationship with. But i know people who have.One dude f*cked one swedish chick who he f*cked and she started moaning in swedish to him. I know a few other dudes sexing swedish chicks.