The official TEKKEN 6 thread (ps3 eddition)

o-guy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got tekken 6 BOPgonna play it later after i have sexpeace bitches
see u back on vip2 in 2mins then?? LOL
2 mins and 15 seconds bruvdn't sell me short i do my best work in thoes 15 seconds/just finnished playing tekken and it feels quite diffrent, granted i havn't played tekken in about 2 years but stillit feels slower in some areas but faster in othersgrabs come out slow, but a string of moves just burst out in sum fast fluryplus the timing to juggle is different, wen u launch sumone in the air and u wait for them to come dwn the window to catch them in the air comes faster and is more preciseit also seems harder to block, as in block high then low, then high again. But i'm nt sure if its just becuz i'm nt use to how the game movesall of the new characters are quite sick (bare characters)game looks like its got a world of potential with high level playersplayed a couple online games, smacked up a few heads but i generally still played sh*tjames wheres the story mode, i mean story mode where u go through each characters story and find out what happens if they win tekken... can't find it

its at the begining of story mode its shows you the storyline from tekken 1 to 6 how they done it is sick like a sin city comic book sort of feelam bare sh*t at it at the moment street fighter has actually f*cked me up gna play all day 2day and probably be on some games 2moraafter the derby

wheres my tekken headsnah the game deserves more than this tbh
I think this game has just come out at the wrong time of year man.I tried it out for the first time in a shop. I like what I see. (impressed with that new character Miguel, i like his fight style).But MW2 is round the corner, everyone is saving there nuggets for that man. I would seriously buy otherwise.Namco Bandai - FAIL.

lolololHeard the netcode is actually f*cked. The 360 one is bad but i heard the PS3 one is worseSo it pretty much means, unless you're playing this game offline(friends or in arcades) its f*ck*ng pointless
not true at allif my oppenent has good connectits all good

fully take back wat i saidonline 4 out of 10 fights are of the same quality as offline matchesand when it cuts off (for whatever reason) everyone is penalised by a additional loss added to your tallyand tbh even the fights with good connect are not like when u play offline lucky i got a couple man around me that are on this ting

• 4 weeks later...