Weekend football topic

Black.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with the never say die spirit Neville showed why he's still important to the squad Scholes also Macheda looked good Owen was sharp would've had 2 if it wasn't for a great save.Obertan may end up being the nice medium between Valencia and Nani we've been screaming out for Nani may need a run in the reserves to gain some momentum even though he wasnt bad (per se) he looked very lively but i dont want him near the Chelsea game shouldve had a pen aswell.hopefully this will set us up well for sunday.hopefully were back to full strength

On a side noteHow long did the Take me home United road song last in the second half, that was a epic rendition i stopped singing it after about 10 minutes coz this cold started tearing at my throat and i had a coughing fit a Aid's carrier would be proud of and it carried on fow a while after that. Reminded me of the we'll never die rendition during the Madrid game when we got Battried at OT and when Aresnal won the league at OT hopefully the fans at the game see the effect it might've had on the team and carry on the decent atmosphere for a whileIf we sign two door unlockers in Jan Hargreaves gets back to form and Fitness and Obertan turns into the player we hope he will we have a decent enough chance of winning this thing. the fighting spirit left me feeling proud and very optimistic.Anderson Fletcher carrick and Giggs for sunday plz

Getting the excuses in nice and early.

Arsène Wenger can't stand November.It is a headache of a month for the Arsenal manager when fatigue takes its first bite out of his squad. Injuries, suspensions, international games and intense competition all start to add up and, if the work-toll is not managed carefully, it can ruin a campaign."In England, you always get injuries in November,” he said. “It's very frustrating.“You look at the statistics, they always happen in November and you know that in December you can win or lose the title.“It's the volume of games. You play on different pitches, players play international games, there is the end of the first phase of Champions League games and you could have played 20 games already.”Arsenal have already suffered more injuries than most this season. The likes of Johan Djourou, Lukasz Fabianski, Samir Nasri, Denilson, and Tomas Rosicky have all had lengthy spells on the sidelines. Ahead of Wednesday’s game with AZ Alkmaar, Wenger announced that Gael Clichy (back) and Nicklas Bendtner (groin) would each be out for around a month."Like every team, we want our players to be available,” said Wenger. “But the only side which seems to have all of its players available at the moment is Chelsea.”

his trying to take pressure off the team his methods are questionable but his motives are clearin his eyes aslong as the media keep not seeing Arsenal as potential Champions the easier it will be for the players as there'd be no expectations
Yuptbh Arsene Wenger does this very wellSame as when he says ' I didn't see it'Same as him saying he doesnt want to spend when they realyl didnt have any money