Weekend football topic

Black.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ckinng bollocks they were so sh*t.LOLS @ Man-ure fans, love watching us.
COURSEI LOVE SEEING U SUFFERMAKES ME HAPPY IN MY SOULMY WHOLE BODY IS IN AN AWE LIKE STATE
Real f*ck*ng talk When Lyon scored The way i jumped around my living room like a idiot was disgraceful
Manu wont get far anyway they ent half the team they were last season
United played last night boss, why are you talking about them?
Smokescreen attempt your efforts are in vainsaying that i still have this horrible feeling that Liverpoolwill go through it'll still all come down to the fiorentina game at Anfield

was a cross though baitand hes missed 2 penalties this season c*nt had him as captain of fantasy aswellboth times he missed a pen

HahaI only have him in my work fantasy league thingI dont lose points for missed pens and I get 260 for winningIm currently secondSpeaking of wingersMy barber tried to Obertan my hairline

no1 cares jj(i joke)
pmslits true...llow him
lol its funny how he talks to himself in bare threadsbut i care jgo on *pats shoulder*
nothing like the alkmaar guy though*pats aswell*
:D :D :D
pmsl, didn't even clock this exchange
:D f*ck you allI'll continue to talk to myself in the future. didnt even watch the game, went to sleep straight after i got in from uni. Checked the score few mins ago not surprised at all. koeman out.*goes to watch the goals*