Weekend football topic

Black.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, Spurs didn't have Modric, Lennon, or DefoeLol @ thinking you would have beat them without, Fabregas, Arshavin, and Van Persie
LOL @ thinking your gonna win anything without RONALDO or TEVEZ!
Tevez?:D..:/Considering we are through to the next stage of the CL already2nd in the premier leaguethrough to the next stages of the carling cupYes, Yes we will win something.
LOL i will quote this come the end of the season! about WILL win something!You will be singing a different song come 5:30pm on a sunday!
Be joke in two months time when Ancelotti is sackedNo transfersAfrican nationsNo DrogbaNo essienNo MikelLOLGood luck son

Tbh, Spurs didn't have Modric, Lennon, or DefoeLol @ thinking you would have beat them without, Fabregas, Arshavin, and Van Persie
Tevez?:D..:/Considering we are through to the next stage of the CL already2nd in the premier leaguethrough to the next stages of the carling cupYes, Yes we will win something.
LOL i will quote this come the end of the season! about WILL win something!You will be singing a different song come 5:30pm on a sunday!
Be joke in two months time when Ancelotti is sackedNo transfersAfrican nationsNo DrogbaNo essienNo MikelLOLGood luck son
LOL i hope that happens mate! I hope it does...I'm an Arsenal fan :D

LOL i hope that happens mate! I hope it does...I'm an Arsenal fan :D
Oh lol your a neutral in the trophy-race thenGood luck with the carling cup