Sign in to follow this  
Wale

P Money V ghetts

Dont see the big deal about P MoneyBetter mcs in South
there ar better mc's in east than ghetts too.
Like?

J2K is the bestThis freestyle is better than the Ghetto one1. J2K2. Ghetto3. Wiley4. Big H-. Elmz^^^Top 5 of whats left imoWith regards to P Money, I think he gets his shine because he's the only Southman dedicated to grime. I personally never rated him although My Soldiers was big.

Big H aint top 5 anymore that mixtape was good for hype coz he had us waiting years, but bars for bars it wasn't that good very simple bars.however Flow>>>>>>>>I'm looking forward to his next mixtape

J2K is the bestThis freestyle is better than the Ghetto one1. J2K2. Ghetto3. Wiley4. Big H-. Elmz^^^Top 5 of whats left imoWith regards to P Money, I think he gets his shine because he's the only Southman dedicated to grime. I personally never rated him although My Soldiers was big.
J2K is the best but he consistently fails to achieve his potential. I don't know how but he does. Most obvious c*ck up was The Alliance with Titch though. That was jokes. Just coz someone is your bredrin doesn't mean you need to make music together. sh*t was ridiculous.

As much as I fully rate Ghetts D Double and J2K pip himIf you're saying of all time then Kano I would put ahead aswell
Not to mention wiley...J2K is f*ck*ng sick though. better than ghetts.I even think Brazen would be top 3 if he put the work in.