tinchy "say no more" stryder / mugged

North Aleng

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John and Edward will probably earn money from doing sh*t music but does that mean I got to respect them because they made money from itAt the end of the day tinchy and chipmunk came out with cheesey tracks that will long be forgotten while even the bait garage tracks that did not even sniff the charts will stand the test of time
And what are you gonna be remembered for? Some nerd who needs to find a life outside of researching crackpot theories. smh
Maybe your life is based on what you do on the internet but some of us actually go out and about in the world Know need to cry because I wrote something negative about your favourite artists

real talk what does man do?still cnt get over my man goin to brasil and coming on vip2 to talk about conspiracy theories.
It hurts your soul that you wont ever be able to reach them far away lands init
lol nah he's probably going ayia napa with the man dem this summer innit

IVE BEEN MORE PLACES THAN U MAN HAVE STILL.I CLOCKED WHY GRAY FOX IS SO BITTER THO. HES ENVIOUS
Yeah, I wanna be like you so much...I wish I could rap like youI wish I could buss gun like youI wish I could get girls like youI wish I was a Muslim like youYou got me there nigga

UR ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO PRETENDS HES REJECTED THE HOOD WHEN REALISTICALLY HE WISHES HE COULD HAVE HAD A PART OF THAT LIFE(FOR SOME REASON)THATS WHY WHENEVER ANYTHING IS MENTIONED ON HERE THATS REMOTELY TO DO WITH ANYTHING LIKE THAT U HAVE TO SHOW HOW UVE 'REJECTED' IT.ALLOW VENTING UR FRUSTRATIONS HERE G. AS JUAN SAID STICK TO UR BOOKS THERES NOTHING WRONG WITHTHAT.
WELL DONE SON YOU CRACKED THE CODE NOW YOU AND JUAN CAN GO AND ENJOY YOUR HARD EARNED WEALTH TOGETHERSEE YOU AT FWD ON FRIDAY?OR DON'T GANGBANGERS ATTEND THEM SORTA THINGS?OR WILL I SEE YOU IN GUCCI FROM HEAD TO TOE?

Books make you a snobbish nigga like me. He don't want that.Just saying.
NAH, BEING AN AFRICAN MIDDLE CLASS GRAMMAR SCHOOL BOY MAKES YOU A SNOBBISH NIGGABOOKS JUST MAKE A BROTHER SMART

UR ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO PRETENDS HES REJECTED THE HOOD WHEN REALISTICALLY HE WISHES HE COULD HAVE HAD A PART OF THAT LIFE(FOR SOME REASON)THATS WHY WHENEVER ANYTHING IS MENTIONED ON HERE THATS REMOTELY TO DO WITH ANYTHING LIKE THAT U HAVE TO SHOW HOW UVE 'REJECTED' IT.ALLOW VENTING UR FRUSTRATIONS HERE G. AS JUAN SAID STICK TO UR BOOKS THERES NOTHING WRONG WITHTHAT.
WELL DONE SON YOU CRACKED THE CODE NOW YOU AND JUAN CAN GO AND ENJOY YOUR HARD EARNED WEALTH TOGETHERSEE YOU AT FWD ON FRIDAY?OR DON'T GANGBANGERS ATTEND THEM SORTA THINGS?OR WILL I SEE YOU IN GUCCI FROM HEAD TO TOE?
NOT REALLY STILLC WHAT I MEAN. GUYS BITTERWHY U TYPING IN CAPS NOW?
COS I WANNA BE LIKE YOU BRISCOMY ALBUM'S COMING OUT NEXT MONTH STILLTHIS ROAD MENTALITY VOLUME 1

AS LONG AS EVERYONE CAN SEE UR ACCEPTANCE.GOOD LUCK.
I HAVE TALENT BRAH,I DON'T NEED LUCKGOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEXT VIDEO STILLI REMEMBER YOU SAYING 09 WAS YOUR YEAR THOUGH, SO BIG TINGS MUSS AH GWARN FOR YOU INNITBLESS UP G

LOL @ The things some people do for money!sh*t i mean i get up at ten to five every morning!! LOLIn certain ways everybody has there price, Some peoples price is much lower than others! But from the replies on this thread im guessing alot of people don't really understand that some people aint hating on these two artists in particular they are merely stating that some artists like Stryder (im guessing from whats been written) will change the music they make to succeed / progress into making extreme money) but other artists like (the other one mentioned on here Khlashnakoff (spelling) would prefer to make the music he loves and stay true to him self and just make a living.Just because someone observes this does not mean they are a hater!Plus its fashionable to talk about "your haters" in the music industry now - Its all a bit played out, and artists who talk about having a hater tend to have low self esteem in general. it doesnt matter who we are theres people out there who don't like us and talk sh*t about us, you dont have to be famous to know this or to expereince someone who talks sh*t about yuo 100% of the time.

Special K is talking so much sense.LOL @ wearing an Akademiks tracksuit in your yard making "underground" CDs telling yourself your keeping it real. These times you grab the remote off your little brother and go to turn it onto 401 and you get the "TO UPGRADE TO SKY SPORTS PLEASE CALL 0844 423 20 30" message.Anyone who works in a company tries to get a promotion. The higher up the ladder you go, the more money you earn and the more you realise its politics. Thats how the world works, stop complaining that others are doing well.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Creasin..Real talks
lol why am i still laughing

i'm not gonna read this whole thread but i'm not hating on anyone for making money, it's just a shame when i hear people who i used to rate creatively for making music that was far more experimental now doing the same old bland pop music. I'd rather be hearing stryder in the charts than westlife tho. Also certain guys should apply to start writing their own colomn in the sun or heat magazine, with all this "i heard this" and "my mate told me that".

In regards to Tinchy Stryder... End of the day he dropped a independent album, it didnt get supported enough. After that independent album, he was offered a chance to continue doing music at a record label which would give him a living. Did he get a bad deal? Well I'm told he did, but for a yute that came from nothing, probably doesnt have grades and certificates or parents with finances to back his music career if he stayed indie, he took it cos yes they found his price but also cos he got to do what he knows to do and wants to do - MUSIC.Something to consider a year ago Styrder was doing support shows for £150...Warren Buffet is a businessman, he has made a lot of money, while he may not care for the enormous amounts more he could have made/kept/lost, he remians at 70 odd still doing what he loves doing - BUSINESS.