TURNS ONS!!

Kim

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
K meet me at the choking and hair pulling hotel in Chesterfield. I'll be wearing a long black leather coat, a cape and a pair of cowboy boots. Swaggered off.
noted*tips hat*

nice nipplesthe par is u cant tell until youve got them bitches naked which is why the caribbean >>>> _____
That's not weird you douche. I appreciate that the teeth thing I said isn't either but we've come back from that and were heading in the right direction.
you know what f*ck you man innit*leaves* :D

Nice feetI dont have a foot fetish, same way I dont have a hand fetishBut nice girly feet, and hands, are sexyAnd this meansnaturalNo painted nails, that sh*t doesnt look good :/Neither does fake nails :/Just keep yours clean and trimmed, aint about claws out here ffs

When a girl can drive well, the type that can whip their arm over the passenger head rest and reverse quickly into a tight spot in one smooth manouver. And has a good selection of tunes in the ride (not rave cd's). And generally has good driving protocol.
:D what are you? a driving instructor?

When a girl can drive well, the type that can whip their arm over the passenger head rest and reverse quickly into a tight spot in one smooth manouver. And has a good selection of tunes in the ride (not rave cd's). And generally has good driving protocol.
:D what are you? a driving instructor?
The word you're looking for is pededstrian! Can't tell how she's driving from your own car!