Maniac & Snoopy Sentenced

Bruno Di Gradi

In my eyes? You disagree?And I said Grime and Crime are hand in hand, not every grime artist is a crminal (though most aspire to be in one way or another if they already aren't)Listen to most grime artists songs and I'm not sure how you can disagree really

lol did man say chipmunk?? lol at dis coment aswellThese 2 sorry sacks of S*** should have got longer. So he thought he'd get famous eh! Hes uglier than a bulldog chewing a wasp! Sorry son - your just not box office material. Go to drama & music school when you get out, study hard for 10 years then you might stand a chance.

n a letter to the victim, read out in court, he said: 'I am writing this letter to tell you personally how sorry I am for causing you pain.'I am sorry for abusing your trust and placing you in a situation which endangered your life. I lost my composure for a moment and as a result I found myself in an awkward position.'I have no bad feelings towards you... My only explanation is I was backed into a corner and acted irresponsibly and immaturely. I am thankful you were not seriously hurt. I wish you good luck in the future.' His mother works as a senior administrator for Royal London Hospital and his brother is an investment bank manager.At the time of the attack he was studying a four-year degree in TV production at Bedfordshire University in Luton.Jolie's barrister Garry Green told the court that the victim was Jolie's first girlfriend and he felt 'swamped' by the situation.Mr Green said: 'By the age of 17 he had become a respected producer. He was effectively about to be catapulted from an almost complete ignorance of girls into fatherhood.'He panicked and thought that all he had worked for he would lose. He felt swamped and overcome. What was otherwise a rational, sensible, intelligent man lost the plot.' Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233207/Pregnant-teen-thrown-canal-rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html#ixzz0YkA3ZnOA'>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233207/Pregnant-teen-thrown-canal-rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html#ixzz0YkA3ZnOAhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233207/Pregnant-teen-thrown-canal-rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html

:lol: This is a piss take, i don't even know if Titchy and his ppl can do anything about it, no need for it at all15491307.jpgRapper Tinchy Stryder and Brandon Jolie made a record together/f*ck em both, they deserve it/
On October 19 last year Jolie began complaining to Ogundele about the girl's behaviour during an online chat on MSN Messenger.The conversation had to be 'translated' by police because of its use of internet and youth slang.In the chat Jolie said: "I don't care if she lives or dies because the consequences of her having a child are too big for me to handle."Ogundele then outlined his plan: "She will come and see you, I will be waiting.... I'm not f***ing around bruv."Jolie then asked: "Have you done this before?"Ogundele: "Mmm. Something like it."Jolie: "If you haven't it's difficult, it's a big risk, 25 years."Ogundele then suggested a different method using a drug addict.He said: "I could do it an easier way and find an addict to do it for some crack cocaine."The pair interrupted their chat to discuss the next episode of the BBC drama Heroes and so Ogundele could be interviewed by a grime website about his first album 'It's A Dog Eat Dog World'.'One of the chilling parts of this clear plan of murder is the seamless way these two youths move from the talk of conspiracy to murder to talk of things such as Heroes, light entertainment and popular culture,' said the prosecutor.
some proper waste guys if they really plotted on msn how to off a chick

n a letter to the victim, read out in court, he said: 'I am writing this letter to tell you personally how sorry I am for causing you pain.'I am sorry for abusing your trust and placing you in a situation which endangered your life. I lost my composure for a moment and as a result I found myself in an awkward position.'I have no bad feelings towards you... My only explanation is I was backed into a corner and acted irresponsibly and immaturely. I am thankful you were not seriously hurt. I wish you good luck in the future.' His mother works as a senior administrator for Royal London Hospital and his brother is an investment bank manager.At the time of the attack he was studying a four-year degree in TV production at Bedfordshire University in Luton.Jolie's barrister Garry Green told the court that the victim was Jolie's first girlfriend and he felt 'swamped' by the situation.Mr Green said: 'By the age of 17 he had become a respected producer. He was effectively about to be catapulted from an almost complete ignorance of girls into fatherhood.'He panicked and thought that all he had worked for he would lose. He felt swamped and overcome. What was otherwise a rational, sensible, intelligent man lost the plot.' Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233207/Pregnant-teen-thrown-canal-rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html#ixzz0YkA3ZnOA'>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233207/Pregnant-teen-thrown-canal-rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html#ixzz0YkA3ZnOAhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233207/Pregnant-teen-thrown-canal-rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html
lmao.

Its not a Sad day for grimeGrime & Crime are HAND IN HANDThe scene made up of people like those two, only a little 'smarter'Lets not pretend otherwise
Surprisingly ignorant comment from you To tar most people involved in the scene with the same brush is wrong considering how many people are involved in some way or another and elevating their music is their top priority; your observation could easily be applied to inner-city youth, not necessarily the scene.. Also those who knew Maniac know on the outset he was a humble guy but was ultimately misguided and ended up doing something extremely stupid He was never on a hype, had a good business mind and despite having so much on the horizon ahead he still was prepared to help people around him that he didn't need to Good people do bad things, some do very bad things This whole ordeal was just unfortunate[Disclaimer: Only talking about Maniac, didn't know Snoopy]

He was never on a hype, had a good business mind and despite having so much on the horizon ahead he still was prepared to help people around him that he didn't need to Good people do bad things, some do very bad things This whole ordeal was just unfortunate
When I read things like this I can't believe it sometimes.It's like having some contact with the person has completely clouded judgement in some peoples minds.Last time I checked good people don't try and kill other people.Especially pregnant 15 year olds.

He was never on a hype, had a good business mind and despite having so much on the horizon ahead he still was prepared to help people around him that he didn't need to Good people do bad things, some do very bad things This whole ordeal was just unfortunate
When I read things like this I can't believe it sometimes.It's like having some contact with the person has completely clouded judgement in some peoples minds.Last time I checked good people don't try and kill other people.Especially pregnant 15 year olds.
But then most people in this situation base their judgements purely on tabloid print and don't consider the obviously fragile pysche of the culprit A guy that's prepared to kill a girl just cuz she's holding his seed has obviously got some personal/mental problems and to just ignore that and just say 'let him rot' blah blah blah is not a very human thing to do You're right if I didn't know the guy I may not be defending him to the extent I am but to throw away the many years I did know him on one incident (as bad as it may be) is not fair; I wouldn't like that to happen to me and I'm sure others wouldn't either All the accomplishments he made in music and beyond up to this point must now be discarded because of this? It's this nucleated mentality that THEN makes it impossible for these people to function in society once they are free to leave prisonI'd like to believe the world isn't just morally black and white is all, but that's my opinion and I'm aware it's not a popular one.