Maniac & Snoopy Sentenced

Bruno Di Gradi

Its a sad day 4 Grime fans My issue is with the slack conviction of the plan, why u gna do it in broad day ina public place like a canalLure her 2 a block and rush her behind the flats..deres bare ways n they chose the wrong 1 and paid 4 it
SMHYour issue is with how they tried to kill her?!What an admirable set of morals and values you have.

dont know the info so i wont pass judgment but im sorry my mums got bars'stupid snoopy monkey, nike wanted 2 use ur music, now u will be singing in jail, u waste of child' 'they should bring me the girl and let me have some words with her, 15 years and want to have baby for music star ,nonsense foolish idyots' lolsers

dont know the info so i wont pass judgment but im sorry my mums got bars'stupid snoopy monkey, nike wanted 2 use ur music, now u will be singing in jail, u waste of child' 'they should bring me the girl and let me have some words with her, 15 years and want to have baby for music star ,nonsense foolish idyots' lolsers
wheel