Maniac & Snoopy Sentenced

Bruno Di Gradi

The conversation had to be 'translated' by police because of its use of internet and youth slang.In the chat Jolie said: "I don't care if she lives or dies because the consequences of her having a child are too big for me to handle."Ogundele then outlined his plan: "She will come and see you, I will be waiting.... I'm not f***ing around bruv."Jolie then asked: "Have you done this before?"Ogundele: "Mmm. Something like it."Jolie: "If you haven't it's difficult, it's a big risk, 25 years."Ogundele then suggested a different method using a drug addict.He added: "I could do it an easier way and find an addict to do it for some crack cocaine."
WASTE
this cant be lifedumbest niggas ever

Comments to the storyHold on everyone - the charge is for attempted murder - agree with that (I know it's a lenient sentence but taht's our ludicrous justice system). What I'm more baffled by is the fact there is no mention of sexual intercourse with a minor (rape). Surely this is to be factored in too?! Posted By :Don Corleone Report This He is 19 and she is 15.....isnt that rape? She is under age. Was he charged for that. The sentences given are a joke. These people are evil and only care about themselves. The should be hanged! Posted By :Paula Report This

Its a sad day 4 Grime fans My issue is with the slack conviction of the plan, why u gna do it in broad day ina public place like a canalLure her 2 a block and rush her behind the flats..deres bare ways n they chose the wrong 1 and paid 4 it
because there grime boysgrime boys=unorganised criminals
cos beating a pregnant teenage girl to death behind a block of flats is organised crime yeah?

Its a sad day 4 Grime fans My issue is with the slack conviction of the plan, why u gna do it in broad day ina public place like a canalLure her 2 a block and rush her behind the flats..deres bare ways n they chose the wrong 1 and paid 4 it
because there grime boysgrime boys=unorganised criminals
cos beating a pregnant teenage girl to death behind a block of flats is organised crime yeah?
you missed the point

SMHYour issue is with how they tried to kill her?!What an admirable set of morals and values you have.

Guest Tulse Hill
i wanna see the original conversation tbh, about it has to be translated because of slang
well it does have to be translate, you ghetto people dont exactly talk english"safe " "wag 1" "brap" "pow" "bup" "par" "zoot" "reh" "rah"put that in a newspaper n try sell it, good luck