Turn offs

charliechalk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

girls wid smelly pum,She looked good and ticked all the boxes, but when it came to doin the biz. Some hardcore scampy & lemon fumes ingulfed my nose.I shuddered and barely got through the session, had to pretend all was live.... it was hellGot home throughly washed myself and she GOT FUKIN SACKED.

guys with extensions
:D i have never seen this, can honestly say i never want to
didnt even kno this happened stil. news to me
anderson_550493.jpgpretty sure these are, u can see at the tipsif im wrong im wrong on this onebut there are many many man who have been pursuaded by some lowly female to put these fake hair inna fi dem head'it will help ur hair grow, no one will notice'i notice

guys with extensions
anderson_550493.jpgpretty sure these are, u can see at the tipsif im wrong im wrong on this onebut there are many many man who have been pursuaded by some lowly female to put these fake hair inna fi dem head'it will help ur hair grow, no one will notice'i notice
and thus I lol

Guest Triple XXX
guys with extensions
woman who was doin my hair try get me to have extensionshad to say no like 3 times, proper didnt see the point