Date/link fails...

Michel Kane

Guest Flat Ericó

Double linkage. My one brought some tom boyish girl for my cuz, she was wearing an avirex jacket and everything. We were just jammin playing gamecube. I knew I had a full house so we had to behave. So we're just sittin on the bed then my dad comes in, no knockin or anything. Sees the girls and says hello then leaves the room and comes back immediately to ask the girl in the big avirex "Are you a boy or a girl?" with his aff accent. The tension in that room was too much after that. Double link ruined. There was actually no reason to ask that. Tom boy had a screw face for the rest of the night

Double linkage. My one brought some tom boyish girl for my cuz, she was wearing an avirex jacket and everything. We were just jammin playing gamecube. I knew I had a full house so we had to behave. So we're just sittin on the bed then my dad comes in, no knockin or anything. Sees the girls and says hello then leaves the room and comes back immediately to ask the girl in the big avirex "Are you a boy or a girl?" with his aff accent. The tension in that room was too much after that. Double link ruined. There was actually no reason to ask that. Tom boy had a screw face for the rest of the night
:D :D :D :D

:D :D

LMFAO your dad must've known what he was doing! Bastard!Just reminded me of the link in Coventry. Told this story before but meh. Met some chick on a night out when I was up there for training for my job. Pretty little blonde white girl but she was sooo ghetto! I blyed it as a side effect of the jungle fever. I'm on the train from Brum, gonna stop in Cov to link her then get back on the train to go London. While on the train she texts me to say she's gotta drop her friend home. Something inside me made me ask if it was a male or female friend. It was a dude. I said allow linking coz she was bringing other dudes but she convinced me saying it was just a friend and she needed to drop him as he'd broken his leg. I get off at Cov and when this bitch arrives there is a nigga in her car. So I get in the back of this three door. Soon as my butt touched the seat I started getting para about it being a set up. Had my laptop and sh*t, was thinking how f*ck*ng dumb I was. She eventually drops this dude somewhere and it's only when he's getting out the car I realise he ain't got a broken leg. I ask her wah gwarn, she says nah that's someone else! She then drives to her sister's and I jam with her sister and sister's boyfriend while she goes upstairs and does f*ck knows what. Then the broke leg yout turns up and she eventually comes down and we drop him. Takes AAAAAAAAAAGES! Meanwhile I've missed bare trains and I'm thinking I'm gonna miss the last one. We eventually get back to the station and I get the last train of the night. Didn't even try to lips her. Just wanted to escape.Haven't even told it properly coz I've skipped the stories she was telling but basically this chick was f*cked. Telling me stories about how she drove in a convoy of like 4 cars to go rush some next crew and another story how her friend stole her car. Another one about how she got arrested for breaking and entering, resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. Another story about how her ex boyfriend stabbed a tramp because some random guy looked at him. By the time she'd fininshed talking all I could think about was getting away alive!

Lol @ Eks running around with the chick doing errands.Think I may have told this story on RWD before. Linked one ting out of endz, near Hammersmith. Again it was a face pic ting and again I was deceived by the myspace angels and she was faaaaaar from how she looked in her pics. White brunette ting who I thought looked a bit like Angelina Jolie but turned up looking more like Sonia from Eastenders. Anyways we went cinema, I tried saying I had no money but she paid for me :D . I'm thinking f*ck*ng allow being seen with her and how can I get away. Sitting watching the f*ck*ng film and I'm not even watching it just crying inside. Told her I've gotta go outside to make a phonecall. Walked out the cinema, turned the corner and f*ck*ng blurted to the station. Jumped on the train and aired every single text and phonecall from her until she got the point.

Lol @ Eks running around with the chick doing errands.Think I may have told this story on RWD before. Linked one ting out of endz, near Hammersmith. Again it was a face pic ting and again I was deceived by the myspace angels and she was faaaaaar from how she looked in her pics. White brunette ting who I thought looked a bit like Angelina Jolie but turned up looking more like Sonia from Eastenders. Anyways we went cinema, I tried saying I had no money but she paid for me :D . I'm thinking f*ck*ng allow being seen with her and how can I get away. Sitting watching the f*ck*ng film and I'm not even watching it just crying inside. Told her I've gotta go outside to make a phonecall. Walked out the cinema, turned the corner and f*ck*ng blurted to the station. Jumped on the train and aired every single text and phonecall from her until she got the point.
Wooooooooooooow! That's deep! LMAO so so deep! Reminded me of one when I was younger...Met this chick at the ice rink and it used to be differently dark on friday nights in there. Thought she was buff, my friends agreed. Think I told her my name was Tyson (bare Essex girls got that name). Link her at the cinema and this bitch has terrible skin! As we get in the queue for tickets bare of my friends walk in and see me with this beast. They're all calling me by my actual name and sh*t and slyly laughing at me. We get in the cinema and we sit next to them but she sits next to me on the end of the row. The whole film she's got her head on my shoulder. I did not move a muscle for 2 hours and then at the end I just hugged her and said bye and walked off with my friends. She called me a few times, I never answered. She got the message fairly quickly.

Don't even wanna go into the failed quadruple man-linkage to these tings up in Guildford, (Uni. of Surrey).MY ting was sweet, just swooning over man. My other guys however, were going on dumb, and got us kicked out.We got the last train there from ends.So on the way back, we found ourselves walking on a motorway at 2am whilst we waited for our other bredrin to drive & meet us en route.DRIVING LICENCES WERE ALL OBTAINED WITHIN 3 MONTHS afterwards.

one guystrictly friend zone material, come like real life urklekept bugging me for datesalways had cinema vouchers so i would just let him take me more timechurch hug/kiss on the cheek after he dropped me home always1 time after like the 5th date, he had taken up on the bridge so i could chill by the water cuz i had been feeling really down,he comforted me that night so i got 2 thinking, maybe i shud give him more of a chance an try loo past his neekinessat home few days later, he calls on some badman vibe that just really made me cringe'ayo liz wat u sayin innit', :D 'erm nothing, just chillin really''naah im talking bout us innit, man takes u movies, spends my money on u, buys u popcorn an ting an u aint showin man no luv, like wa gwarn innit, not even a kiss, dont even let me grab on a titty or nuthin' :D:D 'ermmm so im obligated to deal with u just cuz uv taken me movies is that wat ur saying?''YES, yes thats wat im saying, man aint showing all this effort for nothing get me' :D 'ok bye''to this day im convinced 1 of his bredrins gave him bad advice cuz that was such a switch in character it was un natural
Lol some funny stories.Remember linking one ting from face pic a few years ago. She only had a couple pics she was about a 6/10 and was on banging.Come to my yard and she was about 3/10 and tbh I didn't really have any standards I would hit most tings but even she was out of bounds.I just put on the TV in the living room and laid down, didn't talk to her then I fell asleep. Woke up after about a hour and told her she might as well leave. She asked me to walk her to the station, literally laughed my arse off then stroke faced her and said bye.
LMAO

The thing that makes me laugh when I look back on it was, why was I running?As far as she was concerned I was in the toilet doing my ting, I could of hobbled to the station on crutches.
lololswear u did something similar to your current GF ???duckin outta the cinemas or something like that..or was it someone else :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAhahahaHAHAA

Lewis' stories>>>___________Told my stories before but might have some more.basically was at uni and one chick that was friend's with a female friend of mine had started like 2 weeks ago and I was introduced so every now adn again when I saw her I would chat to her quickly just to help her settle in. Anyways, I always banter with people saying "long time, we don't see you no more, you're unsociable" etc. So anyways she says "well, why don't you come by my house after I've done some uni work". I reply "oh seen when's that?". She says "10:30pm". From that, I knew I was going to move to her adn I never had the intention before, but at uni it is compulsary IMO to bang at least one uni chick.So fast forward to the link, I speech her into buying us both £20 worth of drinks. She is showing me pictures and all that boring jazz, so I tell her throw on a flick. Only film she had worth watching was Madagascar :D So we start watching, I make myself more comfortable and start feeling her up, but I'm drunk so I'm laughing while doing it and she is just having so all systems go. Basically she is being long, so I say fine I'm going, she pulls me back to the bed, and takes of some more clothing. I worked out this works a treat and repeat until she is naked.So finally get down to the beat (this was after long, she was so stupid and drunk), slip on the jimmy, insert, and the round is over in pretty much no time. I pretended the condom was dodge, took it off and dashed in her bin and threw another on quick time before me got flaccid and ting, and tried to beat with impunity to get back hard. She started saying to stop as she feels like she is going to be sick (not cos of the skills player) and basically I was fed up of all teh longness throughout the entire night. I got up, got dressed and told her I was leaving. She jumped up trying to pull me to the bed but she was pissing me off. She said "I'm going to be sick" so I told her go to the sink. She instead sat on teh floor, and vomited in front of herself and sat there. After that, she jumped into bed with the bottle of Vodka and said I have to stay with her. I told her I was ducking and then she said "You can't go. If the ambulance comes and finds out I have died from choking on my own vomit it's all your fault". After a minute of deliberation I left as I wasn't about to spend the night with this crazy whore. After leaving the room I heard a thump like she threw herself against the door to hurt herself.That night I didn't sleep a wink because I was shook police were coming to my halls to nick me for rape the following morning (she seemed capable of telling that kind of lie). Nothing happened, saw her next morning and she was saying hello like nothing happened. Kept away from her for the remaining 3 years at uni. Turns out my friend beat as well and she was doign some next madness.