Date/link fails...

Michel Kane

Share some of your date/link L's, everybody has got some...I've got 2 in mind.First one was about 2 years ago. Must've started talking to one girl from Brixton, linked her & hit up Odeon in Streatham. On the way there, she sees one of her ex's & has a good 10 min convo with him, with me just standing there. Just standing there, nodding my head, like everything is everything. This is girl is straight fire, we get in & I just can't get that chemistry going. Whole 3-4 hrs Ended the whole affair with a f*ck*ng hug.Fast forward 2 years, and she's a f*ck*ng model now, looking better than ever. Like jaw-droppingly good.Looking back, I'm face-palming the lack of game I had that day. Don't even know what was wrong with me that day.2nd story. Met this girl back in '05 times. Free yard at hers. We chill, get all touchy-feely & sh*t on the sofa. I'm thinking ''Yeah, it's orn & and it's only the 2nd/3rd link''. I'm doing all that French, loverman sh*t & she's having it. Then I get ready to pull down those panties & insert & she stops man. :D She's says she ain't ready. I was like whatever, but then she's like, ''You gotta leave, my aunt might come & check if I'm alone or not...''It's 5am when she mentions this. :D The image of me getting the 24hr 250 bus from Norbury at 5.30am, sexually frustrated is hilarious looking back....SHARE.

Guest Triple XXX

profile pic'd one sloreshe comes round WITH A FRIEND n my room is like 4m x 4m theres barely any room to walk around with the bed, computer table n chairso the friend is jammin there watchin kidulthood we're on the bed n im fingering this ting like im Stevie Wonder on the keys n i badly wanna f*ck itsays no coz her friend is therUR THE ONE THAT BROUGHT HER FFSshoulda jus asked her to join inblue balls is not the lick

Share some of your date/link L's, everybody has got some...I've got 2 in mind.First one was about 2 years ago. Must've started talking to one girl from Brixton, linked her & hit up Odeon in Streatham. On the way there, she sees one of her ex's & has a good 10 min convo with him, with me just standing there. Just standing there, nodding my head, like everything is everything. This is girl is straight fire, we get in & I just can't get that chemistry going. Whole 3-4 hrs Ended the whole affair with a f*ck*ng hug.Fast forward 2 years, and she's a f*ck*ng model now, looking better than ever. Like jaw-droppingly good.Looking back, I'm face-palming the lack of game I had that day. Don't even know what was wrong with me that day.2nd story. Met this girl back in '05 times. Free yard at hers. We chill, get all touchy-feely & sh*t on the sofa. I'm thinking ''Yeah, it's orn & and it's only the 2nd/3rd link''. I'm doing all that French, loverman sh*t & she's having it. Then I get ready to pull down those panties & insert & she stops man. :DShe's says she ain't ready. I was like whatever, but then she's like, ''You gotta leave, my aunt might come & check if I'm alone or not...''It's 5am when she mentions this. :D The image of me getting the 24hr 250 bus from Norbury at 5.30am, sexually frustrated is hilarious looking back....SHARE.
LMAOdfgfgfhfghf*ckin ell

LMFAO at MK's second story and David's! Both ridiculous! MK, that chick needed to get badded up. Coz really, when you were leaving you knew you weren't gonna see her again. So you should've just told her she was a c*nt and why and got on with your life.Mine:We were supposed to go to dinner but she texts saying she's going out for a birthday that night, I should just come round for a takeaway while she gets ready coz her friends are meeting at hers and driving her there. I said cool. Got there, aborted the takeaway idea and just started drinking. I could not get the chemistry going at all. Conversation was dry, we were clearly different people. But this chick was a stripper and I reeeeally wanted to penetrate. Kept trying. Her friends turn up. I got on better with both of them. I said I was heading out and gave her a kiss on the cheek goodbye (the friends were watching). They said they were leaving too and followed me out. As I walk off to my car I said bye and one girl stops so I can give her a kiss on the cheek. I did and then kissed the other one and start walking off. Then I realise the girl that I was actually on a date with had stopped for her kiss as well. I was only like 3 steps away but I had clearly f*cked up.We both knew. I kissed her on the cheek and jogged on.

With my ex driving back from her cousins one time.Pull over to pick up some munch.We have an argument in the place, about something I forget now, so I get my food, and go back to the car ahead of her to warm the f*ck up and chill coz I don't like making a scene in public.I get in, sit there, and see her walking towards the car.She then turns her head and sees some guy who lives on her estate parked up. Goes over to him and starts talking to him through the window. Every so often glancing over to look at me. I'm sitting there like a mug and she's smiling and suggestively twirling her hair. A couple minutes pass, so I fire up the engine, put the lights on, and rev the car.Nothing.Rage.I just reversed, pull out the space, and drove off.

Remember time ago one chick came my yard to f*ck. She was on that 'I don't do this' flex, shut up you slosh bucket why are you here? Panties off, about to take out my d*ck...DING DONGUnwanted, unnoticed f*ck*ng Aunt comes to my yard, 'I WAS IN THE AREA, HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LONG' Lies. She just wanted the toilet.Get back in the front room and the chick is fully clothed, browsing my laptop. My ting is FIRM and she's there on Facebook :D She was shook. Not on it anymore. Told her just go. She left.__>> Family

made the mistake of one girl telling me to link her bredrin without even seeing her first.. *allow me i was young*she was like "yeh shes really pretty"went to link now........she was on the hefty side.....short and round.....had to walk thru the ends with her i was just like...ahhhANYWAY....2'2's it started raining........LOOKING at this bitches face thinking.......WAHHHH DA f*ckthis bitch must of piled a WHOLE heap of make up on coz i was seeing the rain drops mark her face. And i had to still stand dere jammin with this bitch beginning to look like some burn victim at every drop.Got her yard now... tried to push it out my mind... i thought.. ok maybe i can just ignore and beat.Watching a film... boom i went to go bang it.. got trhe panties off... she was bent over........and then... the moment of clairty hit man. and i was like "ahh... we should levae it till next time my mums reachin home ina minute"... didnt link it again...............tru say if this was now i woulda probably beat the f*ck out of her regardlesss

one guystrictly friend zone material, come like real life urklekept bugging me for datesalways had cinema vouchers so i would just let him take me more timechurch hug/kiss on the cheek after he dropped me home always1 time after like the 5th date, he had taken up on the bridge so i could chill by the water cuz i had been feeling really down,he comforted me that night so i got 2 thinking, maybe i shud give him more of a chance an try loo past his neekinessat home few days later, he calls on some badman vibe that just really made me cringe'ayo liz wat u sayin innit', :D 'erm nothing, just chillin really''naah im talking bout us innit, man takes u movies, spends my money on u, buys u popcorn an ting an u aint showin man no luv, like wa gwarn innit, not even a kiss, dont even let me grab on a titty or nuthin' :D:D 'ermmm so im obligated to deal with u just cuz uv taken me movies is that wat ur saying?''YES, yes thats wat im saying, man aint showing all this effort for nothing get me' :D 'ok bye''to this day im convinced 1 of his bredrins gave him bad advice cuz that was such a switch in character it was un natural

one guystrictly friend zone material, come like real life urklekept bugging me for datesalways had cinema vouchers so i would just let him take me more timechurch hug/kiss on the cheek after he dropped me home always1 time after like the 5th date, he had taken up on the bridge so i could chill by the water cuz i had been feeling really down,he comforted me that night so i got 2 thinking, maybe i shud give him more of a chance an try loo past his neekinessat home few days later, he calls on some badman vibe that just really made me cringe'ayo liz wat u sayin innit', :D 'erm nothing, just chillin really''naah im talking bout us innit, man takes u movies, spends my money on u, buys u popcorn an ting an u aint showin man no luv, like wa gwarn innit, not even a kiss, dont even let me grab on a titty or nuthin' :D:D 'ermmm so im obligated to deal with u just cuz uv taken me movies is that wat ur saying?''YES, yes thats wat im saying, man aint showing all this effort for nothing get me' :D 'ok bye''to this day im convinced 1 of his bredrins gave him bad advice cuz that was such a switch in character it was un natural
definitly

Tbh lets be honest with eachother Liz you knew what the deal was and let the guy trick for all that timeShould have at least let him stick his head inJust for a second.

lmaou kno he practiced that sh*t infront of a mirror aswell
buwhahahalool killa is he barely spent that much p, more time he had promo vouchers and shitmickey how is it not a fail?how about, guy that had chirpsed me called me after a party 1 night and invited me an my freind to a 'private party' which actually turned out to be 6 man, sitting in a blacked out pub in hackney, i think 1 yout worked thereme and my friend after a couple drinks and zoots started coming to our senses and assesing the situation.....didnt look too goodthen 2 confirm some yute was like 'we aint spose 2 be in here, but u girls have been here smoking drinking, said ur names and where ur from nd cctv has been on all this time, wave to the cameras ladies' :D i said get me out, they said they cudnt find the keys cuz the guy that worked there was out coldwe duss out of the fire exit, we were in some matrix maze thing looked like the dungeons from theseus and the minotorto kill it, the fire exit door was 1 of those 1's that blended in to the walls :D so after about 20 mins of dead ends and tryna climb walls that lead to nowhwere cuz it was a complex of brand new houses linked together, and no1 seemed 2 live in them yet, we must have started getting desperate, cuz we see a head pop over a fence, then 2 then 3, sum1 was having a house warming party in thier garden, so afta we explained wa gwarn the man rescued us and supermanned us over the fence :D we had to walk thru his brand new yard, dressed like slags loolthen we came out his door and saw all them man leaving the pub getting into a cab across the road and my bredrin started jogging i had to scream to her 'dont u run and disgrace anymore than we already are'also we had the most crackhead pice of weed wrapped in a baggy and we had left it in the pub and we were like 'aaah sh*t they are guna find the crumb of draw'too many fails too many many fails :D hot times

one guystrictly friend zone material, come like real life urklekept bugging me for datesalways had cinema vouchers so i would just let him take me more timechurch hug/kiss on the cheek after he dropped me home always1 time after like the 5th date, he had taken up on the bridge so i could chill by the water cuz i had been feeling really down,he comforted me that night so i got 2 thinking, maybe i shud give him more of a chance an try loo past his neekinessat home few days later, he calls on some badman vibe that just really made me cringe'ayo liz wat u sayin innit', :D 'erm nothing, just chillin really''naah im talking bout us innit, man takes u movies, spends my money on u, buys u popcorn an ting an u aint showin man no luv, like wa gwarn innit, not even a kiss, dont even let me grab on a titty or nuthin' :D:D 'ermmm so im obligated to deal with u just cuz uv taken me movies is that wat ur saying?''YES, yes thats wat im saying, man aint showing all this effort for nothing get me' :D 'ok bye''LMFAOto this day im convinced 1 of his bredrins gave him bad advice cuz that was such a switch in character it was un natural

old work place, drawn 1 girl, went out to a club, me her, my bredrin and his chick.them 2 ducked to his yard, and she come back with me to mine, i was mad horny cause i had been drinkin as well. took her to my room, was lipsin her in my bed, was like ok, lemme get a dom 2 secs, leave the room, come back, put the dom on, she starts lookin for something in her bag. then she proper starts lookin deeper then i hear a "blearrrr"bitch starts being sick all over her bag and over my bed.i was speechless. literatelly speechless.i was with, with a dom on, looking like f*ck*ng inspector gadget and sh*t, and this bitch had just been sick, was something you'd see on two and a half men or some sh*t.told her to clean my bed and just ordered her a cab.

lmaou kno he practiced that sh*t infront of a mirror aswell
buwhahahalool killa is he barely spent that much p, more time he had promo vouchers and shitmickey how is it not a fail?how about, guy that had chirpsed me called me after a party 1 night and invited me an my freind to a 'private party' which actually turned out to be 6 man, sitting in a blacked out pub in hackney, i think 1 yout worked thereme and my friend after a couple drinks and zoots started coming to our senses and assesing the situation.....didnt look too goodthen 2 confirm some yute was like 'we aint spose 2 be in here, but u girls have been here smoking drinking, said ur names and where ur from nd cctv has been on all this time, wave to the cameras ladies' :D i said get me out, they said they cudnt find the keys cuz the guy that worked there was out coldwe duss out of the fire exit, we were in some matrix maze thing looked like the dungeons from theseus and the minotorto kill it, the fire exit door was 1 of those 1's that blended in to the walls :D so after about 20 mins of dead ends and tryna climb walls that lead to nowhwere cuz it was a complex of brand new houses linked together, and no1 seemed 2 live in them yet, we must have started getting desperate, cuz we see a head pop over a fence, then 2 then 3, sum1 was having a house warming party in thier garden, so afta we explained wa gwarn the man rescued us and supermanned us over the fence :D we had to walk thru his brand new yard, dressed like slags loolthen we came out his door and saw all them man leaving the pub getting into a cab across the road and my bredrin started jogging i had to scream to her 'dont u run and disgrace anymore than we already are'also we had the most crackhead pice of weed wrapped in a baggy and we had left it in the pub and we were like 'aaah sh*t they are guna find the crumb of draw'too many fails too many many fails :D hot times
eb6ik2.jpg

Lol some funny stories.Remember linking one ting from face pic a few years ago. She only had a couple pics she was about a 6/10 and was on banging.Come to my yard and she was about 3/10 and tbh I didn't really have any standards I would hit most tings but even she was out of bounds.I just put on the TV in the living room and laid down, didn't talk to her then I fell asleep. Woke up after about a hour and told her she might as well leave. She asked me to walk her to the station, literally laughed my arse off then stroke faced her and said bye.