Weekend Football Topic

Sleepz

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a weird game.Almunia actually done something notable for our team.Denilson's free-kick reminded me he might be Brazilian after all.Diaby SNM. Bossed.Song, my nigga.Silvestre, f*ck*ng prick.Whats that ref's name again? I hope he retiring this season. Guy is sh*t."Stand up if you hate Phil Brown, Stand up if you hate Phil Brown"Oh I'm am convinced the Arsenal mascot is black, he has so many nigga moments.Still worry about Eduardo...Off to read back to gert some explainations on Man Utd, Hughes & why Rafa aint following him...

Well done Fulham deserve fullcredit for their win even though the score did flatter them abitwe've got 7 defensive injuries but thats papering over the fact that we (like i been saying for the last 2 seasons) lack a midfield spark hopefully Fergie will come off this i'm looking for value Lidl shopper hype and jump on a waitrose flex, as its abit rich moaning abot the inflated prices when it was us and Madrid who blew up the market in the 1st place.because Giggs and Scholes being our most creative midfielders is not serious and just to add we look shite without Berbatov playing i dont think he's fully fit though so this aint a criticism of team selection roll on next week.

He isn't fit, at alland (althouh he did change it today)He isn;t the type of player to bring off the bench to get resultsBUt then im sure fergie knows thatJanuary is going to be EMOTIONAL.

League's a madness this season.Man Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal all IMO are weaker then last season.Spurs, Villa & City are all stronger then last season.As well as teams like Fulham & Sunderland improving it's making the league a lot tighter and more exciting.
Tell me your joking please