Weekend Football Topic

Sleepz

PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Ushited. Got sonned. Swear Owen didnt even touch the ball. Judas c*nt.We need to buy Danny Murphy back along with HangelaandSell list:Carragher - 8mDossena - 7mMascherano (hes gonna leave anyway might as well sell him while we can before his value drops) - 30mBabel - 2mVoronin - 500kRiera - 6mLeaves us with around 60m to buy (if the yanks dont do a Ushited on us):Silva/Mata - 18mVilla - 25m + BabelVan Nistlerooy - 2mKrasic - 12mHangelaand - 8mWHY CANT RAFA THINK LIKE ME.Lol @ him blaming the ref. We deserved to lose that game and I hope we lose more so he can f*ck off. Stubborn c*nt./hype rant

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ that Liverpool wish-listSelling 2 holding midfielders and replacing them with attackerspmslvip2>>>>
2? PMSLLLLLLLLLWho else is a holding mid other than Mascherano in that list?RIERA A HOLDING MID YEH PMSLLLLLLLLLLLL VIP2 >>> ___. Typical anelka tbhWe already got Plessis and Aquilani who can do the same job. I want Plessis to play. Masch is gone at the end of the season.

MANCHESTER UNITED could make a £5million January swoop for Marseille winger Hatem Ben Arfa.According to sources in France, contact has been made between the clubs over the availability of Ben Arfa, 22, who has struggled to gain a regular place in Marseille's first team.Ben Arfa would be the kind of value-for-money signing Fergie is seeking in an inflated transfer market.The player's agent Jean-Jacques Bertrand said: "For now, we have not established contact with any club. But do not rule out a move. Maybe OM have had contact with interested clubs."United have been delighted with the successful capture of Bordeaux youngster Gabriel Obertan and think Ben Arfa could be just as effective.Ben Arfa was expected to move to England when leaving Lyon, after attracting interest from Arsenal, but ended up at the Stade Velodrome instead.Olympiacos are believed to have already registered their interest in the wide man.
HARRY REDKNAPP wants a new centre half with West Ham's Matthew Upson his first choiceTottenham offered £4 million for the West Ham defender in the summer. That was turned down flat by the Upton Park outfit who think they can get £12million for Upson, 29, who also interests Manchester City and Liverpool.But given that Upson's contract is running down the Hammers could yet accept a cheaper Spurs move for the England centre half.The commanding former Arsenal man is set to return from injury in Sunday's London derby with Chelsea.Tottenham may try and hammer out an exchange deal involving David Bentley and Alan Hutton who are up for sale and out of favour at White Hart Lane.Spurs' sustained interest comes despite the claim by West Ham chief executive Scott Duxbury that he would never do business with the North Londoners.
LIVERPOOL have joined the race for Crystal Palace ace Victor Moses.The 19-year-old midfielder is in blistering form and scored against Barnsley on Saturday with a wonderful overhead kick.Spurs, Hoffenheim and Barcelona are keen on Moses but the Reds reckon they can land him for £5million.The foreign clubs have already made their intentions known to Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock but they are set to be disappointed.It is understood Moses does not want to leave England so early in his career, while Tottenham are keeping tabs on the youngster.Warnock admits he is fighting a losing battle to keep Moses at Selhurst Park - but he will hold out for as much money as possible to help the cash-strapped Eagles recoup some cash.Tottenham seemed to be in pole position to land Moses but Harry Redknapp claims he needs to sell before he can buy. He may have trouble shipping out the right players, meaning Spurs are now behind Liverpool in the chase for Moses.Money is also tight at Anfield but Rafael Benitez is confident he can raise £5million to capture Moses.He has been told there is a limited amount of money to spend in January and the Spaniard is set to launch his bid for the starlet as he is keen to build for the future on Merseyside.
ARSENAL are the latest club to show an interest in Watford's highly- rated keeper Scott Loach.North London rivals Tottenham are also keen on the promising shot-stopper.Wenger has always been fearful of signing another English keeper after the disastrous signing of Richard Wright in 2001.The Ipswich keeper had always been error-prone at Portman Road and Wenger did not do his homework on him.But Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has been watching Loach, 21, closely in recent weeks. Now he could take advantage of Watford's crippling financial problems to swoop next month.The Hornets' No1 is now a regular in the England Under-21 squad, but is currently second choice behind Joe Hart.
SUNDERLAND lead the chase for Tottenham striker Robbie Keane.Aston Villa and Celtic are also keen on the 29-year-old Republic of Ireland striker, but Steve Bruce's Black Cats have the ready cash for a deal at around £12million.Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has long been considering selling Keane but the player's lead role in an unsanctioned Dublin Christmas party has made up his mind.Keane, who is likely to be stripped of the club captaincy, faces a heavy fine along with all the 16 Spurs players who defied Redknapp's party-ban by organising the jaunt.Sunderland were close to making a move for Keane last summer but Spurs said no after their bid for West Ham's Carlton Cole fell through. If Keane departs this time, Cole is still top of Tottenham's wanted list.Keane who re-joined Spurs from Liverpool last January for a basic £12 million fee would command a similar amount. Sunderland could meet that but Villa would have to sell to afford him.Celtic retain a strong interest but would try and loan the player initially which would not suit Spurs.Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has made it clear that Redknapp must fund new signings with sales this January.On the basis Redknapp wants two new forwards, he is also prepared to off load Roman Pavlyuchenko, probably back to Russian club Zenit St Petersburg, to boost his forward line as Spurs seek to kick on from their strong start and secure Champions League football.Along with Cole the strikers that interest Tottenham are Bordeaux's Marouane Chamakh, Andre-Pierre Gignac of Tolouse, Wigan's Hugo Rodallega and former Portsmouth forward Lomana Lua-Lua now playing in Qatar.

Guest Tulse Hill

Higuian probally most improved forward in world football.I think a year ago you'd put Pato, Aguero, Benzema, Torres, Rooney, Vela in front of him but now you could easily say he has surpassed all them names, he werent even all that joining Madrid and was looking like another Kezeman, Kuyt, JD Tommasson but has suddenly become a world class forward.I hope Vela can transfrom like Higuain,

Higuain has been smashing it for a solid 18 months now. Guy is just too much./Ben Arfa is better than Nani imo and Ive at least actually seen Ben Arfa terrorise a top team which I havent seen with Nani (apart from Arsenal).I know Nani could be sick but hes treading that thin line between being class, and being an annoying c*nt. If Ben Arfa never had an attitude problem he woulda been too much

Guest Tulse Hill

Ben Arfa hasn't got an attitude problem in fact he's quiet a shy character, the thing that stopped Ben Arfa from becoming a serious player was his endurance and ability to finish off either his own creating or the teams.I remember about 3 years ago watching him dazzle his way past defenders and saying if this boy could finish or play a crucial ball then he'lll be something special, I look at him today and I still see the same guy 3 years ago.Fame got to him early, I guess some pepole wont handle it but he will be the sort of guy who gets to 28 and thinks right I have 4 years left what have I done, sh*t will probally hit the fan and he'll end up having one ULTIMATE season with a possible big move as a bit part player at a big club again but yeah he needs to move down a level not up imo, a team that can make him the key vocal point of attack, he needs that attention on the pitch.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ Ushited. Got sonned. Swear Owen didnt even touch the ball. Judas c*nt.We need to buy Danny Murphy back along with HangelaandSell list:Carragher - 8mDossena - 7mMascherano (hes gonna leave anyway might as well sell him while we can before his value drops) - 30mBabel - 2mVoronin - 500kRiera - 6mLeaves us with around 60m to buy (if the yanks dont do a Ushited on us):Silva/Mata - 18mVilla - 25m + BabelVan Nistlerooy - 2mKrasic - 12mHangelaand - 8mWHY CANT RAFA THINK LIKE ME.Lol @ him blaming the ref. We deserved to lose that game and I hope we lose more so he can f*ck off. Stubborn c*nt./hype rant
because rafa is not as retarded as you. simples.

Higuian probally most improved forward in world football.I think a year ago you'd put Pato, Aguero, Benzema, Torres, Rooney, Vela in front of him but now you could easily say he has surpassed all them names, he werent even all that joining Madrid and was looking like another Kezeman, Kuyt, JD Tommasson but has suddenly become a world class forward.I hope Vela can transfrom like Higuain,
hope your just gassing because higuain was only sh*t for half a season in a bad madrid side playing out of position.....wasnt built for european footballhit the gym....stuck at it got his chance and took it he was sick last season one of the best strikers in europe and hes pushed on from there....... He is Madrids best striker by far but no way is he better then Torres dont know about Aguero or Rooney though.....on the united front.... i didnt expect us to beat fulham but we got trashed but im not worried with experienced players like neville, giggs and scholes in the side as well as great young prospects like Gibson, De Laet, Obertan and Macheda we should have no problems. :D

So Fergie, whats this weeks excuse to deflect away from a loss?*Refs too fat*Refs shouldn't be allowed to keep time for stoppages*Fixture congestion*Fulham played their strongest 11
LOL, like Wenger hasn't been moaning this last while. Laugh this week, next week you'll be whinging again like normal.
Lol, him and Fergie are in the same boat, they moan about anything to just deflect away from a poor performance, the other day other fixtures and Wolves.

So Fergie, whats this weeks excuse to deflect away from a loss?*Refs too fat*Refs shouldn't be allowed to keep time for stoppages*Fixture congestion*Fulham played their strongest 11
LOL, like Wenger hasn't been moaning this last while. Laugh this week, next week you'll be whinging again like normal.
Lol, him and Fergie are in the same boat, they moan about anything to just deflect away from a poor performance, the other day other fixtures and Wolves.
i'm still completly amused when people dont realise this, Fergie's been doing it since before a lot of us on here were born, and for some people the peny still hasnt dropped most notably the media who fall for it every single time