"When I Die Fuck it I Wanna Go To Hell"

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sosa, my bad. Just realised I misinterpreted what you said to a certain extent. I thought you were one of these Bible bashers and so I found it amusing that you were stating heaven and hell are deeper than what Christianity tells you.

[/media]

oh right.. george carlin said so now so, it must be true.
[media]
oh right.. george carlin said so now so, it must be true.
get me
Don't be f*ck*ng spastics both of you please.Going on like I saw George Carlin and therefore decided my stance on religion.You're not that stupid.

everlasting suffering just burning in agony. lol man thinks he's gonna be playing gta and drinking protein shakes
lmfaoThis topic is giving me jokes whilst asking some serious questions.
That Valeron is a donut at times, certain man talking like they know what will happen.I'm merely stating things that god and his followers do not condone, would more than likely be allowed in hell.Advocating of violence, through songs, videos, games etcCopious amounts of drinkFrivolous sex StealingEtcThe funny thing is that, all the religious people stating "your wrong" or such like are prob living a life that god does not condone.TBH Ill be hard pressed to find any young person who does live the "correct" lifestyle set out.So in short we are all going hell.South%20Park%20Satan.jpg

everlasting suffering just burning in agony. lol man thinks he's gonna be playing gta and drinking protein shakes
lmfaoThis topic is giving me jokes whilst asking some serious questions.
That Valeron is a donut at times, certain man talking like they know what will happen.I'm merely stating things that god and his followers do not condone, would more than likely be allowed in hell.Advocating of violence, through songs, videos, games etcCopious amounts of drinkFrivolous sex StealingEtcThe funny thing is that, all the religious people stating "your wrong" or such like are prob living a life that god does not condone.TBH Ill be hard pressed to find any young person who does live the "correct" lifestyle set out.So in short we are all going hell.South%20Park%20Satan.jpg
i pos'd this post by mistake, i meant to neg itur lost mr gayle