Bad Teeth

Badman

I had a chipped tooth, I want it back, adds character in my opinion and makes Nas lyrics that much more pronounced.Considered teeth whitening, not that my teeth are yellow or Big British Book of Smiles levels, just dont have that hollywood sheen.I'm just gonna invest in an electric toothbrush.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to go yearly and my teeth were fine. Stopped going when I started uni and was fine all the way till 3rd year when I ended up needing a filling. Now I've had another on the equivalent tooth on the other side. Not impressed. People always compliment me on my teeth and they're white and sh*t yet I'm getting holes. My dentist showed me some video about how it happens and your teeth are getting attacked for 20 minutes after you eat (I felt like a child watching this video). Now I'm thinking that bulking and going to the gym is f*ck*ng me up coz I eat 6 times a day so instead of three attacks it's 6.Get random feelings that there might be another hole. Next time I get it I might go dentist but my dental insurance has run out so wanna make sure there's a hole before I start making unnecessary £50 visits.

• 1 month later...

yoso i was told that brushing your teeth with baking powder whitens your teeththe interwebz seemed to confirm thisit didnt work or i was doing it wrongand it tasted horrible LOLsooooooo disgusting. i gagged.anyway, that one goes down a failthought id just share this. im might try suttin else. i heard peroxide is the ting.peace.

Guest Triple XXX

ive gt like 3 fillings n 2 or my molar teeth at the bottom cracked at the topbt they still colgate white doeive cut down on junk food now, stopped drinkin coke a year ago, stopped alcohol, finished with whey protein n other sugary sh*t, now i just need to stop coffeei grind my teeth like a bith tho every f*ckin minute of every day that prob why they crackdnt know what to do

never had fillings or any dental work, teeth are fine.as a kid my parents used to go nuts though. i hardly brushed them and whenever i went to the dentist they couldnt understand why there was never anything wrong with them.obviously brush them regularly now and look after them. think i just got lucky

Never ever understood how people can not take care of their teeth (at least the front ones that are on public display)When I first feet someone in life, the very first thing I zone in on is their teeth.If you have bent teeth, thats something that you can't really prevent so that's understandable. But how can you allow your teeth to become yellow/green??????? when I don't brush my teeth for 24 hours (i.e - out of house) I avoid talking to even family members. I don't understand how someone cannot brush their teeth for DAYS/WEEKS AT A TIME.Maddest thing is, I have over 20 fillings in my mouth (weak teeth) yet when people meet me it's always "ahh you have such a nice set of teeth"CLEAN THEM.

yoso i was told that brushing your teeth with baking powder whitens your teeth
It does, I'm surprised not many people know thismixing baking power with hydrogen peroxide or malic acid = pastebut then you gotta brush your teeth with normal toothpaste to get rid of the tasteI think people should try this tbh

i've got quite a few fillings too but my teeth are straight and whitei had a cracked tooth before, get it sorted before it properly CRACKS because the pain is CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. if you cant afford fillings like me, go to a dental hospital where they have students. i'm getting white fillings for free and i only had to wait a weeki currently have a 9th tooth pushing its way up in the back of my mouth and it absolutely KILLS

i've got quite a few fillings too but my teeth are straight and whitei had a cracked tooth before, get it sorted before it properly CRACKS because the pain is CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. if you cant afford fillings like me, go to a dental hospital where they have students. i'm getting white fillings for free and i only had to wait a weeki currently have a 9th tooth pushing its way up in the back of my mouth and it absolutely KILLS
Also, don't forget the NHS have a pricing band so once you make 1 payment - you can get as many fillings done within a 3 month period.
<H3>NHS dental chargesThe three NHS charge bands are as follows:
  • Band 1: £16.50. This charge includes an examination, diagnosis and preventive advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, scale and polish and planning for further treatment.
  • Band 2: £45.60. This charge includes all the necessary treatment covered by the £16.50 charge, plus additional treatment, such as fillings, root canal treatment or extractions.
  • Band 3: £198. This charge includes all the necessary treatment that is covered by the £16.50 and £45.60 charges, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges.

Dental treatment costs explainedIf, within two months of completing a course of treatment, you require further treatment within the same charge band or a lower charge band, e.g. an additional filling, you don't have to pay anything extra.However, if you need further dental treatment after two months of completing an earlier course of treatment, you will have to pay an additional charge.

</H3>