Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

what do u mean 10 year olds cant be responsible for making life changing decsions, if a 10 year old burns down a house and gets arrested, thats a life changing decsion he will be held responsible for
I mean a ten yr old child doesn't have enough life experience or knowledge to be voting who they want to run their country, with out the vote being influenced by their family.But a ten yr old SHOULD know that burning someones house down is wrong and is not something you do just do because your bored, thats were parents do need to be held accountable for what there children are doing and where they are.Do you honeslty think 10yr old children are educated enough and mature enough to make a valid vote ?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

i dont know what retarded 10 year olds u knowbut i had the mental capacity at 10 to make such decisionsits only like 9 years ago cnt jus b a vegetable all this time then at 18 magically get this powerits down to enviroment n what ur exposed to n blah blah but 10 year olds arent dumbwell most

i dont know what retarded 10 year olds u knowbut i had the mental capacity at 10 to make such decisionsits only like 9 years ago cnt jus b a vegetable all this time then at 18 magically get this powerits down to enviroment n what ur exposed to n blah blah but 10 year olds arent dumbwell most
Its not about retarded 10yr olds.A ten yr old is a child.

Guest Triple XXX
You're telling me at 10 you were fully clued up on the various parties and left wing/right wing politics.You're seriously telling me that.I really wanted to use this next gif on ease or kurious but heres to you D Boy for being such a ridiculously clued up 10 year old:whoawtfcat.gif
never knew and still dont knoiw everything, bt me n my mum used to discuss politics n current affairs n sh*t from whe i was youngn im not sayin 10 year olds should votebut certain heads are goin on like 10 year olds cant even read or something

no one said 10 year olds should voteits about the mixed messages we send them in regards to their maturitysuppose they were taught to apply mathes in terms of taxes and budgets as opposed to 'jim has 5 apples...' we would probs be dealing with a different calibre of youth

Guest M12 Part 2
no one said 10 year olds should voteits about the mixed messages we send them in regards to their maturitysuppose they were taught to apply mathes in terms of taxes and budgets as opposed to 'jim has 5 apples...' we would probs be dealing with a different calibre of youth
i agree with what your saying to a certain extent but playing devils advocate. if it was about taxes and budgets and other stuff which is meaningless to a ten year old. how many kids do u think would switch off from learning cos they think it doesnt apply to them? most of the battle with many kids is tricking them into believing what they are learning is fun, if that was taken away there would be far more rebels without a cause.stupidness like if nike air max cost £80 and you get £10 a week pocket money how long will it take you to buy them is more interesting to a ten year old than if your rent is £80 a week how much rent do you pay in 3 months for example