Don't even know what to say about this tbh

Guest WAVESURFER

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol@ some of the high horse comments. unsurprisingly from the same people who detest religion

or any form of "organised structure". f*ck*ng hypocrites.

half of your dads are not around in your upbringing, almost all of you have no problem with childbirth outside marriage

many of you are involved in things that the older society frowns upon, so in essence you are all part of an evolving society

where values and morals evolve and things which you call "atrocities" such as this are the only inevitable results

as for the ones who say their religious and also condemn such things.. i wonder if your own life is hell free

cos wont u be pissed to share the same room as this breh, when u die after having that pre marital sex session

amongst the other things your religion condemns.

yes devils advocate.. but facts are facts.

Gay ppl, transexuals and all other deviants have the right to do what they want as long as its not in the public domain, the same way i dont like seeing a normal couple intimately kising in public.

My concern in this issue is that the children are likely to be adversely affected in at least one way by being brought up in such an anticonventional environment, but obviously we wont be able to tell until it happens.

As far as rights go no one can really tell them nothing, but it doesn't mean it is right. Just like the mother of the two brothers who viciously attacked the other 2 yutes to a pulp. She had 7 children and said she couldn't control that many, it's her right to have more children, but doesn't mean she should.

will my child grow up in a society where this is looked as the natural

10 years?

i just want to leave this planet now

NOW

Exactly

Disgusting.

Its not even about what ever makes you happy, those two idiotic lumps can't even figure their own lives out never mind that of having the responsability of children. This aint have your cake and eat it! TBH This is where sex changes should be illegal.