Lost Season 6

Dubby

stil trying to do all the gcse english of it all

thought they was gunna have some corny knees up with the band playing you all every body that will of been jokes

ending was ok,nothing amazing,a bit like love actually actually

i prepared for massive disappointment and the disappointment was only partial

lol @ 'christian shepherd'

in short, I DONT GET IT

why wud the electromagnetic pool spit jack out alive,surely he should be smokey now,or is it some 'it was a metaphor' explanations

i think i overestimated jj abrams a lot of his ideas are seeming partially cooked to me now

still better then watching eastenders though so i cant complain ffs

• Upvote 1

THAT WAS RIDICULOUS WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

endings that you dont quite get at first >>>>>>>>>>>>

flash sideways = purg or some equivalent

still dont really know what the island was? MIB = devil???

The Island was real life, everything that happened to them was what actually happened on the island, its the ATL that was this purgatory-type reality the survivors of 815 made for themselves since their most significant time in their life was with those people, but it took a little while for certain characters to clock the significance of their ATL life it wasn't in a specific period of time because the 815ers all died at different times in their life

You see Jack die at the end of the ep, but you also see Kate, Sawyer n Claire leaving the island and presumably live a long life...that's why Kate said she missed Jack so much since she hadn't seen Jack in so long (since leaving the island)..Also Hurley talking to Ben about being Number 1 n 2 implied to us that they continued to life together on the island taking care of it till Hurley died, Ben wasn't ready to join them yet since he was probably still alive

That's basically what I understand from it

Hello Benjamin

yeah mate i know all that but what WAS the island im saying, in real life. we still dont really know, and i dont really care anymore

• Upvote 1

I thought it was pretty good ending and I say that as someone who's watched since season 1 on channel 4 (like 5.5 years ago considering it was late in UK?)

It needed to finish, probably went a little too long.

Not even sending or tryna come across as superior, but everyone I've spoke to who hated it was someone who joined late and caught up, whereas all of the peolpe who watched it from the very beginning week by week seemed to really enjoy it.

It wasn't a masterpiece ending, the last 2 seasons were poor compared to season 1 especially and I was expected a carcrash, but it definitely left me satisfied.

I agree about watching it over time making it better. You care about the characters more. If you watched it in 3 weeks from box sets you wouldn't be as invested.

Baaaaaaaare sh*t I forgot. Totally forgot about Sayid and Shannon.

Ice, it's not that Ben isn't dead yet it's that he's not ready to move on. It's purgatory, not everyone can move on same time. He's committed more sin than most so he needs longer.

Was f*ck*ng sick IMO. Bare unanswered questions but in the grand scheme they don't really matter coz we got our conclusion to the big picture.

Gemma, what's this polar bears turning the wheel business?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ARGGGGGH

i SOOOO want to say im satisfied

but im not

f*ck sake

im here half laughing a nd almost crying

facepalm n ting

i get it but i dunno.........

im not sure i would be satisfied with any ending but still

im def. sad its over

man...i just need to get my emotions out

i understand someone saying what happened on the island isnt relevant but it is to me coz ive sat here and watched it all

*sigh*

emosh....f*ck*ng emosh

i'll be back in here later...i need to fully digest what ive just watched

The site gemma posted is sick. I swear some stuff still went over my head. Check this...

I've heard some people question why MIB needed to die once he was made mortal. SERIOUSLY?

Here goes.

The light has to remain on, but turning it off makes MIB mortal. Therefore it was Desmond's purpose all along to be the one to wade through the light to turn it off, Jack's purpose to kill MIB, and once he had, it was again Jack's purpose to restore the light, passing the torch onto the passive and always rational Hurley to defend the island.

So YES, he had to be killed. Jack could have simply turned the light back on, but then MIB becomes immortal again and smokey still exists. And the light has to stay on, so by using Desmond to turn it off, it gave jack a window of opportunity to kill MIB.

So really what you just saw was that Jacob had brought everybody there on purpose for this very end. He'd brought Alpert to help guide people as necessary, Dharma to find the power source and build the button, so that he could bring Desmond to push it and gain invulnerability to the light, so that he could bring the losties who would kill MIB, once Desmond was had turned off the light, and the the losties would restore the light, and take Jacob's place.

That's the story. The whole thing. The losties hung out in a pergatory type of place until they'd all passed away, and then they met up so they could move on to the afterlife. And all after they defended the source of all life. It was an amazing story.

• Upvote 3

Was wondering why this topic was getting bumped for the past few days. Thought it was just hype for the upcoming finale, had no idea they jumped a few days and showed it on Sunday instead.

Can't believe I've watched this religiously for so many years. The format and the innovation will never be matched.

Hold tight the RWD'er who introduced me to this all those years ago. Also come to think of it, big up DRC who introduced us to Prison Break long before it's hype.

The site gemma posted is sick. I swear some stuff still went over my head. Check this...

I've heard some people question why MIB needed to die once he was made mortal. SERIOUSLY?

Here goes.

The light has to remain on, but turning it off makes MIB mortal. Therefore it was Desmond's purpose all along to be the one to wade through the light to turn it off, Jack's purpose to kill MIB, and once he had, it was again Jack's purpose to restore the light, passing the torch onto the passive and always rational Hurley to defend the island.

So YES, he had to be killed. Jack could have simply turned the light back on, but then MIB becomes immortal again and smokey still exists. And the light has to stay on, so by using Desmond to turn it off, it gave jack a window of opportunity to kill MIB.

So really what you just saw was that Jacob had brought everybody there on purpose for this very end. He'd brought Alpert to help guide people as necessary, Dharma to find the power source and build the button, so that he could bring Desmond to push it and gain invulnerability to the light, so that he could bring the losties who would kill MIB, once Desmond was had turned off the light, and the the losties would restore the light, and take Jacob's place.

That's the story. The whole thing. The losties hung out in a pergatory type of place until they'd all passed away, and then they met up so they could move on to the afterlife. And all after they defended the source of all life. It was an amazing story.

which links in perfectly when Jacob said hes correcting his a 2000 year old mistake

innit the whole thing's confusing

so the alternate timeline... that was just something that people experienced before "moving on" - I can grasp that

but island is actually real isn't it?

so what I'm getting from it is that MIB is powerful as long as the island exists but if it doesn't then he has no power and that's why Desmond was Jacob's last resort 'cause otherwise MIB would be able to kill everyone off the island and so on - but that doesn't explain why MIB wanted all the candidates dead or whatever

annoying it is

IMO the people who didnt rate it did not understand it

not being a c*nt but seeing on facebook, other forums and that the majority of people who did not rate it are mainly thick people because the questions a lot of people are asking are answered

there was very little questions left unanswered the majority was about the island but they can make a whole show about the island just on its own from its origin till way in the future the focus was never really on the island

dubby mib went into the light and turned into the smoke monster......desmond turned the light off because only he can this deaded mib power as the source that gave it to him was no longer there then kate killed him as he was a mortal once again.

those complaining about walt.... im sure they had different plans for him but puberty kicked in and they were f*cked......

• Upvote 2