My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Sinister

yh sundays at uxbridge i used to see alot of these irish girls

You talking about the ones with jet black hair...

:Y:

*spuds*

i tried tellin people about these girls but they dont understand

Them girls are from hayes... No matter what the weather, they will always wear the same skirt, same boobtube and same belly button piearcing...

There familys f*cked too... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7304971.stm

yh sundays at uxbridge i used to see alot of these irish girls

You talking about the ones with jet black hair...

:Y:

*spuds*

i tried tellin people about these girls but they dont understand

Them girls are from hayes... No matter what the weather, they will always wear the same skirt, same boobtube and same belly button piearcing...

There familys f*cked too... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7304971.stm

thats f*cked

• 2 weeks later...

He was talking about how in general, the public a.k.a white people just think travellers they are bad people

And cast them off with out even knowing anything about them and was saying it happens to black people also.

Think the previous post back up his claim.

*Plays some minister Farrakhan*

• 10 months later...

some years ago used to do some "business" with some gypsies.... their camp looked like a dump...... we would see 10 year olds driving cars up and down....feds were shook to enter the camp, anytime they did they turned up at least five cars deep....... they really really hated the English and were cool with us just cuz we were black and they could relate to discrimination.... whenever we were in the camp all i wanted to do was sort out the business then bounce....too much man with high testosterone ,

all they ever did was fight, drink and commit crime... i aint even jokin they are definitely ODT